Chapter 11 (Mario Kart)

"Sleep." Allie yawned as she pulled her pillow back over her head to block out the sunlight.

Ranboo walked over to her and replied with a simple no. Just before jumping on top of her, so that she was forced to come back up to get air and wake up.

"Whyyyyy?" Allie complained. Before kicking him off so that she could breath again.

"Because everyone is awake and we plan on streaming, so we needed to warn you if you still don't want to be known about."

"Ugh, It's like 9am."

"It's actually 12." Noah corrected her, earning a slap on the chest from Allie. The sun was shining into the room and the two just stayed there for a solid 5 minutes in the silence.

They were becoming good friends.

*

„Look just don't burn the house down." Allie said sternly looking at the group of people in front of her ready to cook. Including Dream behind the camera. Ready to do the cooking show commentary.

„Why would we burn the house down Alvara." Tommy joked.

„I don't know Tomathy."

„My name isn't even Tomathy!"

„Alright Thomas!"

„It's Tom!"

„Don't care!"

*

Allie sat at her desk doing her coding again. It was a never ending story. She was currently getting the app ready, which would control everything the house did. Lights, blinds, basically all that. There wasn't much more to it.

„Whatcha doing?" Tubbo asked coming in to her room and sitting down. Followed by Tommy and Ranboo.

„Coding dads new mod he wanted."

„Would you mind maybe coding for me? I need new mods. I've used basically all of the ones that are online. I even payed some of them. I can give you cash." Tommy asked with puppy eyes.

Allie turned around in her chair to see them.

„Yeah sure. When do you usually need them?"

„Uhh like Saturdays or Sundays?"

„Let me check." she turned back around to look at her calendar. Which was now open on her computer.

„Yeah. I can do it every 1-2 weeks a mod. Is that good?" she questioned. Tommy nodded his head enthusiastically.

„Do you literally have a calendar full of dead lines for coding stuff?" Noah asked.

„Yup. Nick's usually on Mondays till Wednesdays. Dad's on Thursdays to Fridays."

„You've got a full schedule." Tubbo stated.

„Yup anyways why're you all genuinely here?" Allie questioned. She didn't know why they were all here. It did confuse her. She wanted to know why some people were talking to her. Looking genuinely interested. Which didn't happen often.

„Well we wanted to know if you would play Mario Kart with us." Noah explained.

„Yeah sure. Give me 5."

„YAYYY." the three chorused. Running down the stairs. Ready to play Mario Kart.

Allie chuckled. She thought she had finally found some lasting friends. However she still sometimes wasn't sure if they were only really her dads friends.

She pushed that thought from her head and left the room, after closing and saving her progress. She was genuinely happy in life. Finally.

*
Hello my lovelies!

Hope you're all doing well!

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 10k READS!

Updates will sadly be slow as I've got tests all the time, because teachers and school are annoying.

Mcyt Question:
L'manburg or Pogtopia and why?

Normal question:
Country side or city life?

Remember I love you all!

Byeee<3
(3/9/21)