Chapter 22 (3am)

The airport was surprisingly full. Which the 3 hadn't expected. It was 3am there after all.

Nick, Allie and Clay had their luggage by their side. This was what they would need for the next 3 months. Clay and Allie had been wondering about moving to Britain for a while and thought the trip would be a good way to test it out. They really weren't sure about it.

"You think this'll end well?" Nick questioned watching the queues at every possible check-in.

"No, why'd you think we got speedy-boarding?" Clay shoved him lightly. They looked around, looking for the sign, which would read 'speedy-boarding'. They were going to fly over to the Netherlands and from there catch a flight over to northern England and take a train down to Brighton.

The second plane was supposed to land close to Tommy, so Allie was going to stay there for a week and later on join Clay and Nick with Tommy.

Tommy had to still go to school before he was on break and had managed to get multiple months off again, as he would be able to do online schooling.

"I wanna sit down." Nick complained.

"Will you just shut up for 2 seconds. I'm sleep deprived and don't want to be here and have to do this either. So will you please be quiet for 2 seconds? I'm begging you." Allie muttered. However it was loud enough for the 'complaining Nick' to hear and after that he was quiet for a long time. Or at least until they managed to get through the check-in.

They walked up a bunch of stairs, which led to security. Which was quite a struggle, as they had so many suitcases. The problem however was, that the lifts were broken and they didn't have another way up. So after multiple trips up and down they finally had their 6 suitcases at the top.

"They better have that fixed when we're back." Clay breathed heavily.

"If they don't I'll sue." Nick mumbled. Making the two others laugh.

"Let's go travellers!" Allie cheered and set off on the walk, which led them to security.

*
"Do you have any liquids in there?" the man asked behind the conveyor belt.

"Yes, they're however in plastic bags." Clay replied in a monoton voice. He was also sleep deprived and ready to take a nap.

"Alright please step through." Clay stepped through the metal detector and it started beeping.

"Hold your arms out for me sir." the other man told him.

Clay held his arms up and let the manual metal detector go over him.

"You're clear sir."

"This is tiring you know." Allie told Nick before walking through the metal and drug detector.

"Agreed."

*

"Finally on the plane, that took too long."

"Vouch." Allie agreed with Nicks statement.

"Really 'Vouch'?"
"It's slang you wouldn't know."

"Oooo You're being called a dad in so many ways." Nick laughed loudly, which caused multiple people to turn and look at them. Also making Allie quickly sit in her seat.

Clay being the online persona of Dream and earning millions payed for first class. Explaining why people in suits were confused at their 'normal' attire.

Allie wore her skirt and cardigan, as she still wanted to look presentable, however the guys were wearing their lovely tracksuit bottoms with a jumper.

"Let's fly shall we?" the flight attendant smiled warmly after giving their instructions for any emergencies.

"Please." the three said in unison. Happy to finally be off.

*
Hello my lovelies!

I hope you're all alright and enjoying your day!

For any Harry Potter fans, I've just published my One Shots from Quotev, check them out!

Skiiing or Ice Skating? Or which Wintersport/activity?

Remember I love you all!

Bye<33
(28/12/21)