Chapter 15 (You sure?)

@allie_boo

@allie_boo: Felt pretty :))

@clay.kline: you're very pretty, definitely my genes

@allie_boo: agreed

@tom.simons: only I post

@allie_boo: disagree

@nick.jake: THATS MY NONBIOLOGICAL NIECE RIGHT THERE

@allie_boo: SO TRUE

see other comments....

*

"Come on." Noah urged her to go outside on a walk with him.

"Noooo." Allie complained. She didn't ever leave the house. Now was not the time she wanted to start.

"Come on." he grabbed her wrist and started dragging her along the road. From the window up on the second floor, Clay watched the two leave. He wasn't sure what was going on. He wanted to know however.

"What's going on between Allie and Noah?" he burst into the teens room, where Tubbo and Tommy were discussing the new update in Minecraft.

"Nothing." they said in unison. Looking back down at their spread sheet they had created with all the pros and cons.

"You sure, because I think there is and would like to know."

"Yup." they repeated. Now looking up at the man standing in their doorway.

"You sure, because it feels like-"

"Yup."

"Right, see you soon." he quickly said and left the room. Sighing he waited. Till the two got back.

*

Finally Allie was back with Noah and the two split up into different rooms to get ready for dinner. They were all going to go out for dinner in a restaurant.

"Is there something going on with you and Noah, maybe?" Clay questioned walking into Allies room and closing the door behind him.

"No?" she raised an eyebrow at him. What was this and why did she feel like she was being interrogated.

"You sure, because it just feels like there is. You both seem pretty close. Not like siblingy but you know what I mean."

"Nope nothing going on dad." Allie stated calmly.

"See I don't believe that.."

"Dad there's literally nothing going on."

"Yes, but I don't want to end up with a child running around the house. I just don't want you to do something that I thought had ruined my life. Not that it did, I love you and all, but at the time I think you get my point."

"Dad, remember that's not a problem." Allie replied confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Think a bit." Clay looked down, holding his forehead. Trying to remember why it wasn't a problem.

"You're asexual, how could I forget! Very, very sorry." Quickly he ran out of the room. Forgetting he still was wanting answers on the other part of the story. 

Allie just chuckled. Thinking it was quite funny. 

*

Hello my lovelies.

Trees or bushes and why?

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and remember I love you all!

Byee

(6/10/21)