Part 2: Road Trip

Rosalina woke up with a pounding head ache and no memory of what happened after her talk with Jeremy

Rosalina woke up with a pounding head ache and no memory of what happened after her talk with Jeremy. This wasn't new for Rosa, but definitely a reminder of why she stopped drinking all the time.

She went to go see if Elena was awake yet to thank her for most likely helping her get home, but Elena was already gone. Typical.

She walked downstairs and was pleasantly surprised to see all of Alaric's stuff gone. Rosa knew it was mean, but it meant she could maybe have one night where she didn't fall asleep thinking that her dead aunts ex-boyfriend is sleeping on their couch.

After a while Rosalina decided to go to the mystic grill for lunch and to visit her brother. He said something about going there today.

When she got there she saw Matt and Tyler, but no Jeremy. She sighed and sat down at the table she always goes to. The one in the back corner where no one bugs her.

Nothing was happening all day. Elena was off with Damon and Alaric, Jeremy was hanging out with Matt all day, Rosa wasn't really friends with Bonnie and Caroline, but she hadn't seen them anyways. What she really wanted was to talk to Jenna. Just one more time.

Rosalina pulled out a notebook and began to write,

Dear Jenna,
Haven't seen you in a while and I really miss you. So, an update on everything seems to be in order. Stefan still hasn't come back and I don't think Elena's doing to great, but she's been spending a lot of time with Damon which I guess is good. Jeremy has been good to. He's handling everything really well and so is Elena. Sometimes I think I'm the only one in the family who handles death as it is. The end. Anyways, that's all the latest news. Can't wait to see you hopefully soon.
Bye,
Rosa(you're favorite niece)

"Where were you all day?" Rosa asked as she walked into Elena's room, seeing that Damon had just left it.

"Me and Ric went on a hike." She lied. Rosa rolled her and frowned. "What?"

"Why are you always lying to me?"

"No ones lying to you. You're so paranoid."

"Are you kidding me Lena, you always stop your conversations when I walk into the room, or you always catch yourself and come up with some bogus excuse. Like yesterday when you were talking to Tyler about Damon almost dying." Elena looked worriedly around her room, refusing to meet her sisters eyes.

"I didn't lie."

"Oh yeah, then what did Damon hurt when he almost died and you had to bring him to the hospital?"

"He uhm...uhm. He broke his neck."

"I never saw him in a cast."

"He's a quick healer." Elena now reached Rosalina's eyes which were staring back at her. The girls were caught in a staring contest before Elena finally broke. "Just go back to your room Rosa. How about we go back to when neither of us cared about each others lives. Ok?"