Part 29: The Phone Call

"So, you and Hayley are friends now?" Rosa asked confused

"So, you and Hayley are friends now?" Rosa asked confused. Right now dealing with Caroline boyfriend drama was way better than dealing with Elena going psycho and Jeremy being dead...again. Apparently that happened a lot.

"Not friends, just don't hate each other...mostly. We kind of teamed up against Klaus." Caroline bragged.

Rosa sighed, "I know you wanted me to talk to Klaus, but—"

"No buts. Even if none of us like him, you have to. I can learn to like him." Caroline said. Rosa shook her head. "I want you to be happy."

"Care, I can't be happy with Klaus. It wouldn't be possible."

"Fine. Be stubborn. But you and Klaus are going to happen."

Rosa rolled her eyes as the two hung up. She hesitated for a few minutes, debating what to do. After sitting for a while and staring at her phone, she pressed on Klaus's contact.

She brought the phone up to her ear and listened to it ring. She was very surprised that he didn't answer her. She was always the one to decline him.

After it finished ringing, Rosa decided to leave a voicemail.

"Hey, Klaus. It's Rosa. Uhm, I wanted to talk to you about something, but you didn't answer and we both know I'm not the patient type, so I'll tell you now. I think we should talk about...that hope you have. Maybe you weren't as far off as I said. I really want to talk, so call me or find me when you get this. Okay, bye."

Rosa hung up the phone and gasped. She covered her mouth with her hand. She couldn't believe she just did that. Rosa's gasp quickly turned into a smile into her hand. She just did that.

Only moments later she heard a knock at the door. "Stefan or Damon, get that." She shouted from her room. She decided that if they were going to hang around her house for hours, they could at least make her life a little easier.

Rosa leaned back on her bed and stared at her phone. She was so anxious for if he would call back.

Not long after she heard Elena scream. She ran downstairs just in time to see Klaus speeding away, Elena taken with him. Her arms fell to her side and her phone dropped out of her hand.

Stefan and Damon looked at her, but she couldn't look at them. She couldn't do anything. "I'm such an idiot." She muttered under her breath before turning around and walking back up to her room.

"You lost her?" Bonnie asked as her, Rosa, Stefan and Damon all stood around the kitchen.

Damon began, "Well, 'lost' is a very strong word, we just technically don't know where she is."

Rosa rolled her eyes. "They lost my sister."

"That's...fair." Damon said after a heavy breath.