Part 32: Truth or Dare

"Caroline

"Caroline. Hey." Rosa said as she walked up to the blonde. "I've been calling you like crazy."

Caroline looked down at her phone, "Must have had it turned off." Rosa nodded, knowing that was a lie. "So, what's up?"

"I needed a place to stay and you weren't answering your phone...so I'm staying with Klaus." She muttered quietly.

"What?" Caroline asked, greatly confused. "You seriously couldn't just wait for a little while?"

"Not really. Jeremy wanted to kill me, so I needed to leave." Caroline seemed like she was about to argue something else, but stopped herself. Which was definitely strange for her. "We kissed." Rosa said softly.

Instead of the dramatic and excited reaction Rosa thought she would receive, Caroline frowned. She held the side of her dress nervously and looked around. Instead of sadness she looked guilty. She had done something, or had planned on doing something.

"You were right about giving him a second chance. I...I think maybe I could make it work." Rosa continued to talk to her friend, who's expression only seemed to become worse. "What's wrong?"

Caroline snapped back into focus. "Nothing. I'm happy for you, Rosa. And just remember, if the whole Klaus thing doesn't work out, you can always stay at my place." Rosa nodded and watched as Caroline did her best to run away in the heels she was wearing.

"Okay..." Rosa muttered to herself as she walked off.

"You know I thought I'd be happier watching Klaus get led away to his slaughter, but for some reason I can't help but feel kind of guilty." Rosa heard Stefan say as she walked into his house.

"Yeah, you and me both. All day I've been trying to remind myself of all of the horrible things he's done...but all I can think about is Rosa." She then heard Caroline's voice.

Rosa walked further into the house where she found Stefan and Caroline sitting on the couches. "So that's what's going on. You guys are trying to kill Klaus?"

Stefan and Caroline stood up, looking at Rosa. "No, we were trying to save him." Stefan said. "And we had a plan."

"A plan that none of you could tell me?" Rosa asked, not believing them.

Caroline sighed, "We were going to put him in Rebekah's body...who's daggered." Rosa looked at her friends in shock.

She didn't know what to think. Caroline had been pushing Rosa to try to have a relationship with Klaus and when she finally does, Caroline's one of the main people trying to get rid of him.

But instead of saying this, Rosa smiled. "Good idea." She tells them. Caroline and Stefan look at each other confused. "That was the mission, to finally kill Klaus Mikaelson, but I have to warn you. I don't think it will be that easy."