Part 40: Massacre

A/N: Random question. Which Disney princess best fits Rosa or any of my other characters that you've read. Okay, enjoy this chapter.

"Get up

"Get up." Klaus said as he pulled Rosa off of his bed.

She groaned, "No. Don't make me. I don't like them."

Klaus sighed and finally pulled Rosa up to stand in front of him. "They are your best friends."

The girl sighed, "How could they let this happen? Stefan held me back when I tried to stop Elena from burning down my house. My stuff. Jeremy's body." Klaus nodded. "How could they do that?"

"Look, I get you're upset, but some time has passed and I would like for you to come with me."

Rosa and Klaus walked into Stefan's house to see Caroline drinking out of a used plastic cup. "Desperate times, I take it?" Klaus asks, amused.

"What are you doing here?" Caroline asks, not even turning to look at Klaus.

"I brought a present." He said. Rosa nudged him, but he only shrugged.

Caroline turned around, and her mouth opened slightly. "Rosa? Hey."

"Hi. Looks like you guys threw some party."

Caroline looked around the room, "Not me. This was all Elena. And now she's mysteriously not here." Rosa nodded awkwardly. "So, why are you here?" She asked, looking mostly at Klaus.

"I was invited." He responded.

"By who?" Caroline and Rosa asked at the same time.

They watched as Stefan walked into the room, "Me."

Rosa rolled her eyes and turned to walk away when Klaus grabbed a hold of her arm as she tried to pass him. "Don't go, love." He whispered in her ear.

"We need his help. I think Silas might be in Mystic Falls." Stefan told them.

Rosa scoffed, "Can I leave now?" She asked Klaus. He shook his head and watched as she sighed with irritation.

The four of them walked to a cleaner part of the house and Klaus immediately went to pour himself a drink.

"So some blood went missing from a few hospitals. What about Elena? Don't vampires with their humanity off tend to overindulge in human blood, or were you the exception?" Klaus asks turning to Stefan.

He looks at Rosa who was frowning. "It's not Elena" Stefan said calmly.

"Well, let's say for a moment that it was Silas. I'm struggling to see how this affects me."

Stefan sighed, "Look. Silas wants to die and be reunited with his one true love, but he's supernatural, so if he takes the cure and dies, he gets stuck on the Other side."