Part 27: Tattoos

"I am not going to some dumb college that I couldn't even get into if I tried

"I am not going to some dumb college that I couldn't even get into if I tried." Rosa said plainly as she turned on the TV and watched as the cartoon popped up.

Elena sighed and turned off the TV. "Maybe you could get in if you studied instead of watching Spongebob."

"I was watching that." Rosa complained and snatched the remote from Elena's hands. "Seriously, I'm just hoping to graduate. So, leave it alone, Lena."

"I think you should come."

"I think I should stay and watch my cartoons. Seems like the most normal thing for me to be doing right now. Seeing you on your deathbed really shook me up."

Elena scoffed and walked away. "That's low."

"Be careful, I can get lower." Elena laughed softly before walking out the door.

Rosa sighed and shut off the TV. She didn't get why Elena wanted to visit that college. They were vampires, there was no point in going to college. Rosa knew she would never go.

She picked up her phone and dialed Caroline's number, but she didn't get an answer. Rosa realized her list of friends was severely limited. So she dialed the only other person she could think of...after Jeremy also didn't answer his phone.

"Rosa, what's up?"

"Stefan, hey. What are you doing?"

Stefan was hesitant on the other end of the phone. "Secret mission." He told her.

"Sounds fun. Can I help?"

"Rosa, that's—that's not a good idea. Why don't you go hang out with Caroline or something." Rosa sighed.

"Please, everyone's gone. Let me help. I could be useful."

For a while there was no answer. "It involves Klaus."

She thought for a second before answering, "Great. I'm good at helping when it comes to him." Again Stefan didn't answer. "I'll meet you at your house, bye." She quickly hung up and picked up her keys before heading out to her keys.

"So we just snuck into Klaus's house. This is going to end well." Rosa said sarcastically. Stefan rolled his eyes and walked into a room where the Hunter, Connor was chained up.

They hear a sound and Stefan rushed to the corner, bringing Rosa with him. Klaus walks in and smirks. "Looks like I'll have to beef up the hybrid security system."

Stefan then walked out of the corner, Rosa following after him, "I was gonna take him, but I figured you went through so much trouble to truss him up in your red room of pain."

"It's from the inquisition. I thought it was a nice touch." Klaus said and then turned Rosa. "Hello, Rosalina. How's that no talking to me thing going?"