Part 10: Werewolf Bite

"There it is!" Elena said excitedly as the group entered the Fells family crypt

"There it is!" Elena said excitedly as the group entered the Fells family crypt. Rosalina got chills as they walked through the squeaky door.

"This is creepy, even for us." Bonnie said.

"Agreed." Rosa added.

"No, Caroline was right...technically, she's dead. Sorry. But you don't need a birthday, you need a funeral. You need to say goodbye to your old life, so that you could move on with your new one." Elena said. Rosa rolled her eyes. She knew that if she were in Caroline's position this would be the last thing she wanted, but Rosa decided not to say anything because of the smile on Caroline's face.

"Ok. Here lies Caroline Forbes." She started. As Elena put candles on the birthday cake she decided to add on.

"Cheerleader, Miss Mystic Falls, third grade hopscotch champion—"

"Friend, daughter, overachiever—" Bonnie added.

"Mean girl, sometimes, no offense." Matt said.

"Ah, none taken." Caroline told them with a big smile on her face. He wasn't wrong. Rosa used to hate Caroline sometimes, just because of her awful attitude, but the past year she's changed. She was never mean to Rosa, but now Rosa didn't think it was possible for Caroline to be that mean.

"She was 17, and she had a really good life. So Rest In Peace, so that she can move forward." Elena said while holding up the cake towards Caroline's face. "That's what you really need. What we all really need. Amen, or cheers or whatever. Bonnie?" Everyone turned to Bonnie who used her powers to light the candles. Rosa smiled softly. This was the first good thing she'd seen about the supernatural. "Nice! Ok, make a wish." Caroline closed her eyes and blew out the candles.

After about an hour everyone was stuffing there faces with cake and drinking the tequila. Matt had taken the bottle from Bonnie and was about to drink when Elena snatched it from him.

"Ah-ah. I need it more than you do, trust me. Caroline, what are you doing?" Everyone turned to Caroline who was staring intently at her phone.

"What? Nothing." She answered. Caroline stopped texting and put her hands over her phone.

"Ok, you're a bad sober liar. You're an even worse drunk liar." Elena said. Rosa rolled her eyes. Elena was not the right person to talk about lying.

"I might have texted Tyler." Caroline admitted.

"Caroline..."

"Shut up, Elena." Rosa mumbled, but only Matt and Bonnie heard her.

"What, I'm delicate." Caroline said.

"Give her a break. You can't control what everyone does all the time." Bonnie said angrily. Rosa smiled at Bonnie for a moment, but stopped when an awkward silence invaded.