Part 28: Try

A/N: Sorry it's been a while. I started dance classes 4 days a week. Including all day Saturday which was my main writing day. I have a question. Anyways, my question was, should I start a TikTok account for edits of my books and stuff like that. I asked that on my main page, but none of my followers answered, so I'm turning to you people. Ok, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Bye!

"Rosalina, where are you going?" Klaus called after her as she stormed out of the room

"Rosalina, where are you going?" Klaus called after her as she stormed out of the room. Stefan and Rebekah looked at each other before following the two. "Rosalina! Don't walk away from me!" He screamed.

Rosa stopped. She slowly turned around to face Klaus and shook her head. "I am so sick of your entitled ass!" She shouted at him.

Klaus looked taken aback by this comment. "What are you talking about?"

"How many times do you think you can threaten the people I care about? Risk their lives for your own selfish needs? How many times do you think you can do this and still have that stupid hope that one day you'll win me over. Get. Over. Yourself."

Klaus watched as she turned around, her hair whipping around and she stormed out of the room.

She continued to walk out of the house until she made it to Stefan's car. She got in, slamming the door for effect. Once the door was shut, she banged her arm on the door and let out a built up scream.

After a little while, Stefan entered the car. He looked at Rosa and sighed. "Thought you'd have left."

"You were my ride. I'm kind of over walking right now. So please, just take me home."

Stefan nodded. "Okay, well I'll be back later." Rosa now nodded and that's as far as they got with talking.

They drove back to Rosa's house in silence. And that was it. Once Stefan parked, Rosa got out of the car and rushed towards her house.

She ran up to her room and sat on her bed. She thought. She thought about how much power Klaus had over her. She hated it. She hated how he could make her cry so easily. She hated how he would threaten her friends and family and then act like he loved her. She hated that she wasn't enough for him to be good. Maybe Klaus did love her, but not enough to change. She hated that she cared. But she did.

Rosalina Gilbert wanted Klaus Mikaelson to love her. She wanted to be enough for him to change. But she wasn't.

Wasn't that her whole thing? She was the girl who was never enough. It was like her job to be less to make other people look good. She could never change Klaus Mikaelson.

"Oh my god, you're okay." Rosa said with a sigh of relief when Jeremy walked through her door.

He nodded and sat down on the bed next to her. "Rosa, why were you even there?"

Rosa shrugged, "Not so secret—secret mission." Jeremy shook his head and laughed slightly. "Me and Stefan are basically super spies." Jeremy nodded, trying not to laugh to much at his sister. "He said he's coming over later."