Part 7: Ghosts

"Lexi?"

"Lexi?"

"Mm-hmm. You two, come with me." Lexi said and started walking. Rosalina looked at her sister for a minute before following the blonde.

"Where?" Elena asked.

"Ripper detox 101. Crash course." Lexi turned around and held Elena's wrist and begins to pull her towards the door.

"I..."

"I'm sorry, did you not just say how desperate you were for my help in saving Stefan's life?" Lexi asked. Elena looked towards the restrooms where she had left Jeremy and Anna and then back to Lexi.

"Let's go." Elena grabbed her sisters hand and the three of them went to save Stefan.

The three of them entered the city jail, which was dimly lit and grey was the only color that could be found.

Lexi lead the twins down to the basement where they found Stefan tied to a chair, sleeping. His head hung low and the girls just stared at him.

"You tied him up?" Rosa asked the blonde.

"Yup." Lexi answered, making it clear she didn't have time for a lot of questions. Rosa wasn't even sure how Lexi was here in the first place. She was supposed to be dead, just like Anna. "Klaus really did a number on him, huh?" She asked turning to Rosalina's sister.

"He compelled him to turn off all his humanity." Elena answered.

"Well we're just going to have to convince him to turn it back on. I have to warn you, it's not going to be pretty." Lexi said noticing Rosa's discomfort in the situation.

"I can handle it." Elena said. The two looked at Rosalina who wasn't trying very hard at hiding how much she hated this. She nodded.

"Yeah, I'm good."

Lexi walked over to Stefan and kicked him which surprised both of the twins. "Wake up, sleepyhead." She said. Stefan slowly woke up and looked at Lexi. "How you feelin'?"

Stefan looked around the prison cell he was in and then down at the chair he was tied to. He began to struggle in the restraints which made both Rosa and Elena back up a little.

"What is this? Let me out of here!" He shouted, veins appearing under his skin.

"Shh. Inside voices, please. I'm trying to get inside your head."

Stefan turned to Elena, giving her an almost caring look. "Elena. Get rid of her, please."

"No."

"First step, drying him out. Starve away the blood lust. Strip away the temptation." Lexi told Elena and Rosa.

"This isn't going to work, Lexi. You can't do this." Stefan responded to Lexi's explanation.

"You heard the not pretty part?"