Part 25: The memorial

Rosa was in the act of feeding when she got a call from Caroline

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Rosa was in the act of feeding when she got a call from Caroline. Tyler was shot at a bunch of times by this crazy dude that showed up at his house.

Rosa sighed, "Make sure you cover that up and you don't remember this, okay?" Rosa compelled the girl she was feeding on. She had taught herself how to compel since no one actually took the time to do it.

Rosa watched as the girl walked away. She tried to fight the urge, but suddenly Rosa ran up to the girl and finished the job. Sucking all of the blood out of her, until she was dead.

"Shit." She muttered under her breath. "Uh, okay." She talked to herself as she pulled the body into the dumpster and ran.

Carol invited Rosa inside and she and Caroline watched as Stefan pulled the wooden bullets out of Tyler's stomach with a pair of metal tongs.

"Please tell me that's the last one." Caroline says.

Stefan looks at one of the bullets, observing it, "These were specially carved; the length, the width. If you were a normal vampire, you'd be dead."

"Well, that's great for all us normal vamps over here." Rosa mumbled as Stefan places the bullet inside a glass of alcohol in order to clean it.

"This guy knew what he was doing. His gloves must have been steeped in vervain. He was looking for a vampire and he didn't hesitate for a second when he found one." Tyler told them.

Stefan was still studying the bullet when he said, "These etching..." He touches the bullet and it burned by it.

"Are the bullets spelled?" Caroline asks.

"I don't know. They're something." Stefan answered.

Rosa sighs, "Thank you Stefan, very helpful." Caroline glared at her friend, but Rosa shrugged. She just became a vampire, she was supposed to be immortal or whatever and now there's these magical bullets that kill vampires.

"I get a bunch of people died, but is now really the best time to be at a town event. You know when there's a vampire hunter on the loose." Rosa said as Tyler, her and Caroline sat in an isle.

"It's fine, Rosa." Caroline assured her.

Stefan than walked up to the three, "What are you doing here, Tyler?" He asked.

"Being sensitive to the community's loss."

Stefan looked at Tyler and Caroline. He then looked at Rosa who rolled her eyes at Tyler's comment. "With a hunter out to get you?"

"Thank you." Rosa said.

"I'm not letting a hunter stop me from where I'm supposed to be."

Caroline then added, "Also, if he shows his face, I'm gonna kick his ass." Rosa high fives the blonde and the two went back to watching as more people entered the church for the memorial.