Part 35: Humor Me

Rosa stared at Damon as he laid on the ground

Rosa stared at Damon as he laid on the ground. He looked at her and sighed. "What?"

"Where's Stefan? I've been calling him."

"No clue. He doesn't tell me anything, just locks me up. You got any blood on you?" Rosa shrugged and turned around.

She was met with Stefan and Klaus looking back at her. "What are you doing here?" Stefan asked.

"I came to confess my undying love for you." Rosa said in a serious voice.

Stefan and Klaus looked at each other, "Really?"

"No, idiot. I called you like 20 times." She complained.

Stefan looked at his phone and sighed, "Rosa, you only called me twice."

She shrugged. "That's my version of 20. I'm lazy and don't like sounding desperate."

Klaus chuckled softly, but Rosa ignored him. Stefan then said, "Sorry...I was busy. What's up?"

"Caroline and Bonnie and Elena are doing stuff, and I don't feel like hanging out with Elena and I was bored...so here I am."

Stefan rubbed the back of his head, "I'm actually leaving. But I know someone who you can talk with." Rosa looked at Stefan to Klaus and sighed.

"Nope. I'll just hang out with Damon all day. Me and him are pals."

Klaus smirked, "Funny, I had the same idea."

Rosa glared at Stefan who just shrugged. "Rosa knows what to do, so I don't have to explain it. Have fun."

Rosa watched Stefan leave and turned back to Damon. "Here's your blood." Rosa said.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Damon asked as he grabbed the blood.

"Babysitting." Klaus said cheerfully.

Rosa rolled her eyes and walked back upstairs. Klaus quickly followed her. She sat down at looked at him awkwardly.

"What?"

"You tried to steal my brother."

Klaus shrugged. "Do want to hear where I found Stefan this morning?" Rosa shook her head. "I'll tell you anyway. I found him trying to sneak out of my foolish sisters room."

Rosa looked at Klaus quickly, but immediately looked away. Klaus frowned.

"I see I've got your attention."

"He told me he wouldn't." Rosa said softly. "I swear I don't like him like that, I just don't like Rebekah. And Elena's my sister."

Klaus nodded, "And Rebekah is my sister."

"You know she's a bitch." Klaus smiled slightly.

"I wonder what people say about you."

Rosa smirked, "Probably that I'm delightful and beautiful and amazing. You can only tell me so many times before I start to believe it."