Part 6: Lexi

A/N: Thank you so much for 100 reads. That's amazing.

 That's amazing

Rosalina sat in her bed. She was hugging her knees closer to her tear stained face. She hadn't been able to sleep at all that night. All she could think about was what had happened last night. Vampires. Running away from someone who she thought was good because he was trying to kill them. And Elena knew about all of this.

The time was 5:15. The time Elena woke up everyday. Rosa winced at the screeching alarm going off. Rosa waited a few minutes until she heard Elena and Alaric talking. Her hand hesitated on the door handle for a moment, but she continued and ran down the stairs.

"Good morning." She heard her sister say. Alaric didn't answer. He was obviously hungover. That's great considering it's the first day of school.

"Elena." She said in a weak voice. Elena and Alaric turned toward the scared girl, but instead of Elena comforting her she smiled.

"Hey Rosa, you ok?" Alaric and Rosa looked at Elena confused for a minute. "It's to bad you...missed senior prank night last night." She said.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Rosa asked.

"You said you didn't want to go, remember? You went to bed early." Rosa shook her head, a dry laugh escaping her mouth.

"Shut up, Elena." She said. "Don't even try lying to me. You two are going to tell me what the hell happened last night and what's been happening ever since you found out about vampires." Elena and Alaric looked at each other and sighed.

"Rosa calm down." Alaric said calmly.

"Don't tell me to calm down. My whole life is falling apart right now and I need you to tell me what's happening." She shouted.

"Rosa you don't know what you're talking about." Elena insisted.

"Elena." Alaric said.

"No, it was a stupid dream Rosa. I'm gonna call Damon." She told him.

"Elena!" Alaric shouted. She turned to him. "Rosa deserves to know." Rosa looked at him and then to Elena who slowly nodded.

"Fine, Stefan, Damon and Caroline are vampires." Elena said. Rosa could feel her jaw drop open. She obviously knew about Stefan and had her suspicions about Damon, but Caroline. Caroline was the girl who tried to be friends with Rosa for years. Caroline was the bubbly blond that she had known since they were kids. How many times had Caroline been right next to Rosa? How many times had she thought about killing her. "Tyler's a werewolf...well I guess he's a hybrid now and Bonnies a witch." She said.

"So basically everyone I know is some kind of monster or whatever?" She asked her sister, trying to find out how she could be ok with this. "And what are you? You just happen to be the only human involved?"