- 3 -

"TOMMYYYY" a British voice boomed.

"Hi Wilbur!" Tommy replied.

Wilbur? As in Wilbur Soot. Holy shit.

"Welcome, Tommy and Tubbo!" 

"Hi Dweammm!" Tubbo said with a chuckle.

"Tubbo, only I'm allowed to call him that!"

Aria couldn't believe it. Dream and GeorgeNotFound were in a call with her.

"Me Gusta!" Quackity's voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Yes, uh, hi boys!" Tommy laughed, almost nervously.

"Uh guys... Tommy brought a guest..." a deep voice warned.

No fucking way. TECHNOBLADE? Aria almost choked in surprise.

Tommy cleared his throat. "Ahem, yes this is me and Tubbo's new friend. Aria. She's Australian."

Aria bit her lip. "Being Aussie isn't my only personality trait. I also completely wrecked Tommy in bed wars." She could feel a blush rising to her cheeks as she waited for a response.

"Gosh, you really are Australian, aren't you?" Wilbur said with a smile. She watched his facecam as he rested his head in his hand.

"Sorry, you're telling me Tommy got beaten by a girl?" Dream let out his famous tea kettle wheeze.

"I'm telling you Dream, this girl could beat you in a manhunt!" Tommy exclaimed.

"Guess we will have to see sometime..." Dream murmured, his voice deeper.

Aria felt her cheeks become hotter. She looked away from her screen, despite the fact that no one could see her.

"Dream, stop flirting! Aria, do you stream?" George asked, smiling into his camera, eager for an answer.

Before she could say anything, Tubbo interrupted. "Of course she does, that's how Tommy and I contacted her!"

"Jesus Tubbo, let the girl speak!" Techno said with a laugh.

She smiled. "I do stream a bit, I just don't use my facecam." Like now, she thought.

"Techno and Dream don't use their face cams, so you're not the only one" George smiled, and winked. 

GEORGENOTFOUND HAD JUST WINKED AT HER. Aria raised her eyebrows in surprise. She hadn't expected George to be that bold.

Apparently, neither had Quackity. 

"Georgeeee, looks who's flirting now!! Hi Aria, you can call me Big Q, or Quackity my beloved - I don't mind!" He laughed, fiddling with the beanie perched upon his head.

George blushed profusely.

"I'd go with Quackity my beloved, personally..." Tommy tried to say with a straight face, but instead let out a roar of laughter. 

"Do you mind me asking why you don't use your camera, Aria? You don't have to answer if you don't want to..." Techno's voice was calm, soft.

"No, it's alright! I just want to keep something for myself, really." She shrugged, knowing that they couldn't see her action.

Techno hummed in agreement.

"That is fair enough. Call me Wil, by the way." Wilbur cocked his head sideways, a lopsided grin stretching across his cheeks.

"Hi Wil..." Aria said shyly, mimicking the grin across her own face.

Quick to interrupt the moment, "Can I have your number?" Dream asked boldly.

"Can we?" George followed.

"Smooth Dream..." Wil muttered under his breath.

"Pwetty please!" Quackity asked, batting his eyelashes.

Aria, chuckling, but not knowing what to do with all the attention, murmured "I guess..."

"You don't have to if you don't want to, Ari... we don't want to invade your privacy." Techno's words were sweet.

She rather liked the nickname he unconsciously made her.

"GUYS! I found her, she's mine! I should get her number first!" Tommy yelled in mock anguish.

"Tommy, I'm 21. That feels illegal" Aria said with a laugh.

The entire discord was filled with giggles. 

"That's not what I meant!" Tommy sulked.

"Begone, Child! Isn't it past your bedtime" Wil scolded.

"It's literally lunchtime, Wilbur!" Tubbo sighed.

Speaking of bedtime, it was getting pretty late for Aria.

"Hey guys, I'm going to have to go to sleep now - I've put my number in the discord chat. It was amazing meeting you all" she said, smiling.

"Come back soon!" George laughed, waving into the camera and then proceeding to play with a stray piece of hair.

"Night!" Tommy shouted.

"Night night, Aria..." Dream murmured softly.

"Sweet dreams!" Wil said brightly, readjusting his glasses.

"Goodnight, Ari," Technoblade sighed.

"Nice meeting you too!" Quackity exclaimed, beaming into the camera.

"Bye Aria!" Tubbo said excitedly.

As she left the chat, her eyes beginning to droop, she heard the faint sound of four voices saying the same word:

"Wow."