- 16 -

They walked together back into the house, meeting Karl and George on their way in.

"So how did it go?!" Karl asked eagerly.

"The picnic you guys helped me with was awesome" Wilbur smiled.

"It was beautiful guys!" Aria agreed

George looked between the two. "You guys seem to be glowing..."

Aria glanced up at Wil who grinned at her.

"I'm just really happy..." Wil said fondly

--

The rest of the night was quiet. Clay, Techno and Wilbur settled down for a movie, Aria went to stream with Alex whilst Karl, George and Sapnap went to eat at a nearby diner.

She and Quackity were streaming "You Laugh, You Lose".

They were sitting together in Clay's room, because his set-up was the best.

Viewers started rolling in, most people really excited that her and Alex were hanging out.

"Hey guys! Welcome to the stream!" Alex said loudly.

Aria waved. "We all finally met up!"

"We're in Dream and Sapnap's place right now."

Chat was going off:

whose room are you in?

ARE YOU GUYS SHARING A ROOM?

Can we meet dream?

PATCHESSS

Aria chuckled. "This is Dream's room, so room reveal I guess"

"I'm sharing with George, and Ari is sharing with Claaayyyy..." Alex winked at the screen.

The chat blew up at that.

Desperate to move on, Aria grabbed out her phone.

"I'll text Wil to see if he'll bring Patches up to see you guys..."

They continued talking to the stream about some of the things they have been doing.

A few minutes later, Wilbur came in with a cat in his arms.

He gave Patches to Alex, and stood behind Aria, head resting on her shoulders, wrapping her into a hug.

"Hi chat!" he shouted.

She saw a few messages come up on screen.

Is she dating both of them?

WTF

sleeping with dream but cheating on wilbur

such a slut

She's disgusting.

She felt her breath hitch. She could tell both Alex and Wilbur had noticed.

Wil squeezed her slightly and whispered in her ear. "Do you want to go? I can stay if you need me to, you can go and find Clay..."

She didn't deserve him.

She nodded slowly.

"Ok guys, I'm going to go take Patches back downstairs."

"Thanks guys..." she whispered, before grabbing the cat, and walking out the door.

She made her way down the stairs to Techno and Clay in the loungeroom.

"Hey guys..."

"Aren't you supposed to be streaming?"

"Um, Alex mentioned that you and I were sharing a room, and then Wil came in and hugged me, so the chat got pretty toxic, and everyone started calling me a slu-" she chocked on her words, trying not to cry.

Clay pulled her into his arms, Techno held her hand.

"Hey, it's ok. Don't listen to them. Come and watch a movie with us and I'll make you some popcorn." Techno smiled at her, and headed to the kitchen.

The tears had begun to trickle down her face. Clay pulled away, using his hand to wipe her face gently.

"You'll be ok. Do you want to take a break from socials for a little bit." He pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"Yeah, can you help me write a message to put out later?" she sniffled.

"Of course"

--

Aria @AriaPlayz

Hi everyone. I've decided to take small break from streaming and social media to focus on myself and my friends. Some rumors have flown around regarding my personal life, that is private, so I would appreciate if you all would respect my privacy. My dating life does not involve you, and I ask if you would please keep your opinions to yourself.

Thanks to those who have always supported me, and I will let you guys know when I plan to return.

--

She snuggled up in Clay's arms and hoped that the message would be enough to keep the haters quiet.