- 21 -

She woke up to Alex snoring loudly. George was splayed out across the bed like a starfish, taking up most of the bed. She was hot, tired and cramped.

She missed sleeping with Clay.

But he said all those awful things the night before. He didn't deserve her forgiveness. 

At least not yet.

He had a point though. She was leading them both on, but she couldn't choose between the two boys! 

She liked each for different reasons - Wil was sweet and cared about her, Clay had this tough shell that she managed to break through. Wil wrote songs about her, Clay held her in his arms late at night. Wil always put her feelings first, Clay always made sure she was comfortable.

Aria huffed. How could she choose?

She lay there for a while longer, begging her mind to stop running and fall asleep.

But after trying this for five minutes, she got up out of the bed, careful not to wake the boys, and crept downstairs. 

She stood in the kitchen for a while, sipping on a glass of water. She checked the time on her phone. 

4:04 am

Perfect. Seriously.

Aria rolled her eyes. No one will be up for at least a few hours. 

She lay down on the couch, taking out her phone. The she realised something. 4 am for her in Florida was only about 6 pm in Sydney.

She left the house, rugged up in a blanket and her pjs, and sat on the front porch.

"Layla! Hi, how are you?" She couldn't hide the excitement in her voice.

The familiar voice echoed through the phone. "Aria! I'm good, how are you? When are you gonna be back home?"

"I've got another week here, and then I'll be back... time really has flown by..."

"Wait, it's like hella early for you, why aren't you in bed?" Layla asked, slightly concerned.

Aria bit her lip. "I couldn't sleep. Something happened with Clay last night..."

"Oooo, did you guys kiss?!" Layla's voice was eager

Aria recalled their last conversation. "Oh I forgot to tell you about our date!"

"Ahh you guys are so cute, I knew it!!" Layla squealed.

"Um, yeah. So he dragged me out of bed at like midnight and we danced in the rain under the stars where he kissed me, and then we fell asleep on the couch together..." Aria rambled.

"Aww, sounds really romantic! What are you gonna do about Wilbur?"

"See, that's the thing! Last night, we were playing truth or dare, and then Clay asked me who I would choose between the two of them..."

"That's kinda harsh!" Layla exclaimed.

"The worst part is, he is right! I need to choose but I can't" Aria could hear the worry in her voice.

"I think if they both like you as much as I think they do, they will be willing to wait for your decision, and will respect you no matter who you choose."

Aria sighed. "I hope you're right. Thanks so much Layla, I love you and can't wait to see you when I get back!"

"Love you too! Good luck, and keep me updated!"

She disconnected from the call and sighed loudly. She had been so focused on her conversation with Layla, that she missed the sunrise. 

The sky was lighter now.

She felt a hand on her shoulder. Glancing up, she saw Wil looking down on her.

"Hello, luv... What are you doing up so early?" His morning-voice was deep and smooth.

She yawned, stretching. "Couldn't sleep, I guess... What are you doing up?"

"I'm booking all of us tickets!" he whispered.

"Tickets? For what?" she whispered back.

"The aquarium!" He announced, a grin toying with his lips.

"I love the aquarium! Come on, let's go inside" She felt a wave of energy course through her.

"The enthusiasm is great, luv, but we don't want to wake everyone..."

She grabbed his hand and pulled him in the door, grinning from ear to ear. 

But the smile fell when she noticed Clay standing in the kitchen.

Apparently someone else couldn't sleep either.

He looked up at the sound of her giggling, pulling Wilbur into the house.

He frowned, a flash of hurt passing over his face. 

His voice was thick with malice. 

"What the fuck are you guys doing up so early, then?"

A/N - Sorry for the filler chapter guys, but some interesting stuff is about to happen, so stay tuned!! Thanks for all the love and support as always <3