- 12 -

Aria was pretty sure that she was lost.

She had passed the big circle of palm trees that lay in the middle at least four times, and it had been a good 20 minutes from when she had grabbed her luggage. 

Clay's name flashed on her phone. She picked up his call.

"You're lost, aren't you?" She could hear a laugh threatening to break through his steady tone.

She smiled."It seems so..."

He huffed loudly. "Wait by the palm trees, I'll come and save you!"

"Yessir" 

"Cya in a tick!"

She began to scroll through Twitter, not seeing the beautiful blond boy with the piercing green eyes - the man she fell asleep on facetime with every night - racing towards her.

She glanced up, just in time to see Clay before he picked her up in a massive hug, swinging her around in a circle. 

She giggled, squeezing him tightly.

"Hi Clay!" She smiled into his shoulder.

"Hi Ri!" He chuckled lightly.

He set her down, still holding her by her waist, her arms draped over his shoulders and around his neck.

She looked up at his perfectly chiselled jawline. He was way more attractive in person.

"Stop checking me out!" He was looking down at her, a smirk on his face.

"I can't help it!" 

Clay's cheeks grew red.

"I can't believe I'm here right now... Where are the others?"

"I left them at terminal 4 because I didn't know if you would stumble upon them whilst wandering around."

"Can we go see them?"

"Of course! C'mon"

He grabbed her suitcase, reaching out his other hand for her to hold.

She clutched it tightly, interlocking her fingers with his. She glanced back up at him and smiled.

Oh, the things he would do just to see her smile like that.

He grinned back.

After only a short walk, she noticed a group of boys huddling around a couple of bags and a suitcase. The tallest looked up, readjusting his glasses.

She took off, pulling away from Clay's grasp.

"WIL!" She screamed, running towards him, throwing herself into his open arms.

"Holy shit Ari!" his accent was thicker in person. He held her for a minute longer and then released her.

He eyed her up and down, taking the time to observe every curve. He held her head in his hands, his thumb tracing her cheek. He glanced at her hair, which hung in braids.

"Dark with some lighter streaks," he murmured "I was right, it is beautiful..."

She remembered telling him about her hair in their first stream together. She felt the blush rising to her cheeks.

"Ahem." Someone cleared their throat.

Aria turned to see the rest of the boys patiently waiting.

She beamed and all at once they ran to give her a massive hug.

"Hi Aria!" Karl's voice was light.

"Welcome!" Sapnap smiled warmly

"BESTIE!!" Alex threw his arms around her.

She chuckled.

"How was your flight?" the shy British voice cut in.

She hugged the brunette. "Hey George! It was long, but not too bad!"

The sides of her mouth were aching from smiling so much. She turned to Clay, grinning. He bit his lip, holding back a laugh.

Suddenly a thought crossed her mind. "Wait, where's Techno?"

"He's meeting us back at the house, his flight is a bit later."

"Alright, should we head to your place then?" Aria started jumping up and down in excitement.

"Calm down, luv" Wil joked, giving her his famous lopsided grin.

Clay shot him a look and Karl started giggling.

Her eyes began to sparkle. "I just can't wait! I'm so happy!"

"Let's go then. Ri, I've got your suitcase..."

"Thanks Clay!" she beamed.

He rolled his eyes, smiling. "Come on," he said, holding out his other hand.

She grabbed it, missing the frown from Wilbur, who had moved to her other side.

She swung his arm back and forth, causing Clay to laugh as they all moved towards the minivan parked outside, ready to start the best three weeks of her life.