Chapter 2 " New ship"

Author note: Sorry if there are any spelling errors don't be afraid to call me out! It helps in prove the book for you guys. Hope you enjoy you are reading UNTIL HIM !

CHAPTER 2

NINA POV:

HISTORY CLASS

We all sit down at a table and I look around the classroom. There's a couple people here but not a lot. There's still people filling up the room.

An older chubby guy walks in that I'm assuming is the teacher, puts his suitcase on the floor next to his desk. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I see Bailey smiling.

"Okay so, That's Sage, " Bailey says and points to the boy who has black hair and light blue eyes. He smirks at me then looks back down at the table we're all sitting at.

"And that fuck face is Ace" bailey says and points to the boy who has blonde hair and green eyes ..They both look very athletic.

And there pretty tall over my 5'6 height, and people used to say I was tall, they would think these guys are giraffes.

Bailey and Sage are the same height and Ace is a little shorter than the boys by an inch or so.. but when the boy from the bus stop was standing next to them he was taller than all of them.

I have a feeling he's the leader. What can a group be without a leader? Guess I'm going to find out.

" I'm gonna call you buttercup!" Ace says with a huge smile and stands up from his chair and puts both his arms around me from behind my chair.

I can't help but blush a little as he puts his head into my neck.

" Okay I'm gonna call you blondie" I say and smile I feel him pull his face out of my neck and sits down next to me with the biggest smile on his face.

" She gave a nickname!" He says and kisses me on the cheek and my smile grows bigger. He's a cutie.

He releases me and goes back to mess with Bailey.

Sage looks behind me and his face turns hard, I turn around and see the older guy that walked in a little bit ago. Standing behind us.

I turn back around and look at my hands in my lap. Oh god. We're in trouble.

"Alright if you guys are done with your conversation I would like to start my class." The teacher says standing in front of our table tapping his foot on the floor impatiently.

"We're not done just give us five minutes. Mr. Shitface." Bailey says smiling at the teacher Ace hits baileys side and smiles at the teacher

"I'm sorry about him-" Ace looks at the board where the teachers name is before he says

"Mr.douchebag." Ace says smirking knowing that's not his name

"It's Mr. Mikman, Mr. Henning and Mr.King." The teacher huffs angrily

"Oh okay got it Mr. Dickhead." Sage says smiling and the teachers head snaps to Sages direction.

I can't help but let out a little smile at the teachers face.

" Mr. King, Mr. Henning, and lastly and most definitely least," he makes sure to put and effort on least.

"Mr. Lane, Do you want detention?" Mr. Mikman asks pushing his glasses up on his nose so they don't fall off.

" No sir!" Sage says standing up saluting to the teacher and looking ahead like the teachers a military Sargent, I can't help but let out a little laugh.