Chapter 12 " My everything"

CHAPTER 12

NINAS POV:

I was peacefully reading next to neveahs hospital bed until she dropped her hand on the page I was reading making me flinch.

She chuckles a little and I smile shaking my head putting the book down on a side table.

"How are you feeling?" I ask handing her a water bottle my mom put on the table earlier.

I couldn't sleep last night. I was to worried about neveah.

I know I wouldn't be able to do anything even if I was there, but I still blame myself.

Flash stayed outside in the waiting room at night and at 6.00 am on the dot he knocked on the door to check on me.

My mom cleared me and neveah for a week off of school so we don't have to worry about it.

flash did the same for himself. Apparently his stepdad is on a business trip and he didn't say anything about his mom.

I didn't push it. He doesn't have to talk about his past yet, it took me a little to open up to him about mine.

It will take time. And that's what I have. Time. I'll wait however long it takes. Woah- did I really just think that? Oh my go-

Neveah takes a sip of her water sitting up a little putting the cap back on the water bottle.

" I'm alright.. a lot better than yesterday." She says handing me back the water, I put it back in the table.

I found out a couple things about what happened and why neveah is still here.

So I talked to my mom about Neveahs injuries yesterday before I went to bed and apparently she has a broken rib, a sprained leg, and few bruises and minor scratches.

It could have been way worse, but it definitely could've been better.

It's going to take time to recover but she should be out of here in 2-5 weeks, depending on her healing process.

The most surprising part is that the driver took all charges and claimed it was all her fault. She took full responsibility.

Apparently it was Valery.

Valery and neveah went to a little party to have some fun, they drank a couple drinks, neveah didn't feel comfortable with driving because she thought she had to much.

Valery decided to drive because it was her car and she thought she was fine to drive because she was 'sober'... she wasn't. She crashed when she was trying to change the station.

Stupid things like not paying attention can really hurt someone.

Please think before you get on the road. I noted to myself.

Apparently Valery didn't even end up with a scratch and called the cops.

The cops got there and put Valery in handcuffs and called an ambulance for neveah.

Valery was in the police station for drunk driving but her parents bailed her out.

She tried to visit but my mom didn't let her, neveah said it was fine but my moms infuriated.

Mom thinks she should have stayed there for longer to learn her lesson but neveah convinced her not to make a big deal about it because neveah really likes her.

My moms still mad but wants neveah to be happy so she didn't try to sue. I'm not mad at Valery I'm just mad at her actions. She could have decided so much better.

"So.. how are you and that boy of yours doing?" Neveah says sitting up a little with the biggest smile on her face.

I smile feeling my cheeks coat with a light blush at the mention of my boy.

Speaking of my boy. Today's Halloween and I convinced flash to try on his costume to make sure it fits.

It took convincing since he was worried about leaving me alone. He doesn't want me to have another panic attack but I'm here with my sister and that's all that matters.

And that fact that I'm in a hospital and my moms checking on neveah and me every hour he left.

" It's nice.." I say and cover my face in embarrassment. I hate talking about my feelings. It was never my thing.

Unless of course I'm talking to myself about my feelings kinda like I am right now. Yeah you get it.

" How do you feel about him?" She asks and takes my hands off my face.

"He's my safe place. my home. my everything.." I say and smile, slowly opening my eyes, with the biggest smile on my face

" Oh my god! You love him!" She says and I smile shaking my head yes

" I do.. I really do love him." I say honestly smiling, and I couldn't be happier.

Loving him was and will forever be the best decision I ever have made.

Before one of us can say anything the door bust open and the other 3 boys I love most in the world March in with there costumes on.

I burst out laughing taking pictures of them.

" Is this what awesomeness feels like because I'm pretty fucking sure I look awesome as fuck!" Bailey says and slaps aces ass. Sage just flexes his arms and does a couple squats.

My bestfriends.

____________________________________

I'm sorry it took longer than I wanted to, to update this chapter but I just started school so I'm sorry but I will update on fridays or on the weekends!

No flash in this chapter but I felt like we needed a little bit of sister bonding.

And here's the picture of our favorite bad boys!

They're looking pretty smexy! 😭😏

-V