Chapter 25 " alive."

4 MONTHS AFTER GRADUATION:

NINAS POV
NINAS OLD HOUSE

" did you make sure to pack your-" my mom starts asking her questions. She's nervous, she's a strong women but I can tell she doesn't want me to go.

" yes mom. I packed everything." I say acting almost annoyed. But in reality I'm not. I'm gonna miss her just as much. And I think I always will.

" it's just you're leaving.." she says and her eyes start to water almost screaming sadness as a tear rolls down her eye.

" mom I'm 19.." I say with a giggle.

" I know I know." She says and opens her arms. " I'm gonna miss you Nina." She finally says as we embrace in each others arms.

" my home is always yours." She says and that's what breaks me.

" come on mom I was doing so good." I say and I feel my face start to hurt as tears start rolling down my eyes.

" alright that's the last bo-" flash says and I can almost hear his thoughts.

Oh shit.

What the hell do I do?

I'm gonna leave.

" come here flash." I say and open my arms he smiles and gladly takes the hug from me and then I walk away patting his butt.

He gives me a offended face as what I just did and I laugh.

"I'll meet you in the car love." I say and leave. And I close the door of my old home for the last time.

I'm gonna to miss her.

I'm gonna miss all of this.

You'll know what I mean later.

FLASHES POV

Ninas mom looks at me and smiles as Nina walks out the door of her old house. Finally fucking finally I get to take my girl to our home.

" well flash I expect a lot from you." Nina's mom says and I nod.

" I hope I can live up to those expectations for her." I say and she nods.

" you always have the right things to say.. Do you think you have a minute?" She asks after a little bit of silence and I look back at the door.

" Depends if she's inpatient or not." I say and she sits down on the couch pointing to the spot across from her for me to sit.

I do and she sighs.

" Flash this isn't a movie or no romance book. It's life. And I want to make sure you know what's she's been through. She's not what she seems okay-" she starts but I cut her off.

" you're right but she's perfect. And I don't care if she has panic attacks, I don't care if she has anger issues. I don't care. I'll always be there." I say and stand up.

" she needs you. She needs her meds too. Don't let her go nuts. She's like her father-" Nina's mom tries to spit out these lies about my girl. And my head spins around so fast I feel my neck start to hurt.

" Miss. Carson I want to be nice to you. But I would ask you not go there. Just- don't." I say my voice echoing in her house and I walk out slamming the door.

I see Nina close the trunk and smile when she sees me.

" hey baby." I say and wrap my arms around her.