Chapter 10 " Take off your shirt"

⚠️TW: Mentions of SA ⚠️

CHAPTER 10

Baileys POV:

AT THE BEACH

A lot of people are here and I know that not even half of the people we invited are here.

"Nina!" I shout looking around then I see her with Oliver Sages dog. *Rolls eyes internally* I swear he's stealing my best friend.

Sage said that he would bring Oliver but she had to keep him in check she happily agreed and so did flash that way not many people would mess with her. and right now flash is trying to find a Porta potty or bathroom for me.

A guys got to go when he's got to go. I just don't like to walk.

I said I would keep an eye on Nina for him.

It's weird seeing someone you know for so long fall in love with a girl. Flash always hated people.

Sure he would hook up with girls then act like it never happens the next day. but with Nina it's different it's not about sex, or for a distraction from his problems or just to feel something. it's that he actually has some feelings for her. 

I don't blame him when I first saw her I liked her too. but as soon as I saw the way flash acted when I put my arm around her in the hallway or the way he looked at her in the field. I knew that was it.

I needed my friend more than a girl.

I smile walking over to the food table, COOKIES!

Ninas POV:

After everyone got in their cars and left to get ready Bailey picked us all up and drove to the beach.

Bailey brought fruit salad apparently his mom made it. And forced him to bring it.

Ace brought the bag of Doritos he was eating at Sages house, which he is currently eating while trying to float on a unicorn floaty while Sage is trying to push him off.

Flash, of course brought a volleyball, football and frisbee, while I brought chocolate chip cookies.

Bailey also got a 'food table' that we could set the food on. apparently more people we're gonna bring some food when they got here.

I promised Sage I would keep an eye on Oliver which right now he's going in and out of the water for the frisbee flash brought, while I throw it. Everytime Oliver comes out of the water he shakes and his wet fur gets everywhere it's cute. He's a big fluffy giant. Just like flash.

Speaking of flash, where is he? I look around when a voice i don't know stops me

" Looking for someone? It's probably not me, but I'm Evan." A boy with short red hair says walking up to me.

Is there something about me that screams red heads approach me.

They're not my time.

Mean, hot, tall brunettes are my type. Did I mention tattoos because tattoos are good too.

" Nina.." I say putting my hand out which Evan gladly shakes and Oliver runs out of the water to me growling at Evan.

" Oliver, hey it's okay.." I say bending down petting his head I feel a hand creep up on my lower back and it sends not the good kind of tingles down my spine I quickly stand up jerking away from the boy.

" Oliver go find Sage." I say not wanting Oliver to be protective and bite him.

I don't want Oliver to be put down for something as stupid as I couldn't protect myself.