Chapter 11 " Breathe"

⚠️TW⚠️: MENTIONS OF ABUSE, PTSD, PANIC ATTACK, TRAUMA, DONT READ IF YOU GET TRIGGERED EASILY BY THESE SUBJECTS.

CHAPTER 11

NINAS POV:

AFTER THE WALMART TRIP
AT NINAS HOUSE

When I tell you flash hates shopping I'm not even exaggerating. I had to drag him through the whole store.

He stopped in a baby aisle and looked at me and smirked at my shocked reaction when he picked up a tiny blue baby outfit.

I'm definitely not having kids anytime soon. And definitely not his son.

I shook my head no biting the smile back that was trying to creep up on my lips when he got closer with the outfit trying to put it in the cart.

I said 'no way we're not even in college yet.' You wanna know what this motherfuckers response was? ' Doesn't mean we can't get a head start..' he said and tried to walk to me and I ran away from him. With the cart still in my possession.

People gave us weird looks and I just started laughing when he almost got me in the cleaning aisle but I ran a little faster.

I stopped when we went into the next aisle and grabbed Doritos for bailey and giggled when flash picked me up and kissed my forehead setting me down.

I threw the bag of Doritos in the cart and walked towards  the cash register where I threatened to punch him in the face if he didn't let me pay.

He raised a brow almost challenging me and I just punched his jaw lightly and then kissed where I punched right after.

He didn't look phased after the punch but blushed a little when I kissed his jaw. He's so cute.

He quickly swiped his card and I frowned.

I might have tried 'accidentally' trip him in the parking lot on our way out but he recaught his balance.

I pointed to a old lady who was standing behind him and he smiled grabbing my hand with his free hand and the other hand holding the groceries for Halloween.

It's tomorrow! I'm exited! The 5 bags are filled with candy for Sage, Doritos for bailey and a slime kit for Ace. I didn't question it when I got a text from him asking for it.

I did get weird looks when I went into the kid aisle or maybe it was because I had a 6'6 tattooed, muscular, mean mugging guy behind me.

I tried to get him a dinosaur but he put it back. I also snuck dog treats for Oliver.

Oh and we all ordered our Halloween costumes on Amazon last week and they're all coming tomorrow on Halloween!

We all have our costumes. Me and flash are going to be amoung us characters while, Bailey Ace, and Sage are gonna be the powderpuff girls.

I'm honestly not surprised about their choices. Bailey wants to be the leader blossom, Ace wants to be bubbles, and Sage wants to be buttercup.

They fought for buttercup and made me pick who deserved it. Yes ace calls me buttercup but Sage is definitely buttercups vibe.

Flash also got mad when I tapped his butt for carrying my bags in, such a gentlemen. I tap his butt again for good measure.

He turns around and raises his eye brow at me and I smile and put my hands behind my back rocking back and fourth on my feet.

He shakes his head trying to hold back a smile and continues to walk to the door. He unlocks it with the key I gave him.

It has black butterflies, while mine has light purple. I thought it matched him. He was happy. He's my black butterfly.