Chapter 8 " Bad for me"

CHAPTER 8!!

SAGES POV

AT THE MOVIE THEATER

"I still can't believe I let you convince me into this." I say shaking my head getting out of Baileys car. He's going to kill us.

He loves his car more than life.

We both sigh heading towards the doors of the movie theater.

Ace said that he found his keys on the floor and thought we could go watch the titanic in the movie theater.

It was a once in a life time showing so of course we had too.

I agreed but I wanted to kidnap Nina, but flash was watching her like a fucking hawk.

So we both just sneaked out. Bailey was having a tantrum, flash was surprisingly helping bailey, and Nina was standing there watching them laughing at there interactions.

So I took fucking Ace and we left that bitch. It's no surprise I'm not good at bowling.

It was baileys fucking idea. And when I saw Nina and how good she was I wanted her on my team but flash threw a pissy fit so he got her.

" Hey you're the one who said 'yeah let's go!' And plus you drove here dickhead." Ace says walking past me opening the door to the movie theater and closing it right after he got in.

He just stands there looking smug, I roll my eyes and open the door but realize I can't because a paper cut out of Jack and rose is jammed between the door knob.

How did he do that, that fast?

"Move the fucking cardboard you idiot." I yell from outside the doors he shakes his head fake scrunching up his face,

" Oh me? Sorry sir I saw you drinking tequila outside out of a brown bag, can't let you in. Child friendly place." Ace says loudly making one of the security guards look over and I bang on the door.

"Ace I swear to go-" before I can finish my sentence Ace interrupts me yet again

" Security! please arrest this man he's trying to rape me!" Ace yells and two police people start walking towards the door my eyes widen as I try to walk backwards but I trip over a brown bag with tequila in it. He fucking set me up.

Ninas POV

AT THE POLICE STATION

This is not how I wanted to spend my Friday night.

Right now I'm bailing Sage out of prison. Yeah freaking prison.

They can be so stupid. Luckily I'm 18 and the only one who wanted to bail him out.

Flash said that sage needs to learn his lesson, Bailey said he doesn't even want to look at him because he drove Debby. whoever Debby is. and Ace is at the movie theater crying over the titanic. Yep.

I shake my head standing up from my seat as I see Sage walking through security with his shoes in his hands.

He sees me and looks at the ground. Looking like he feels bad. He shouldn't.

"Im so sorry Nina. I know it's late. you were the only person I couldn't call my parents-" before he can finish I hug him Interrupting him.