Chapter 4 " I do know you."

CHAPTER 4

|THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL|

NINAS POV:

"Bailey I'm telling you Ace can't lick the mayonnaise off his elbow it's impossible." I say with a disgusted face watching Ace try to lick it off his elbow.

He hits his own face and blinks a couple times and tries again to lick his elbow.

"I know but the idiot will do anything to prove ya wrong so.." Bailey whisper and looks back to where Ace was once sitting that now is empty..

oh god that not good. Knowing Ace he'll probably get stuck in a garbage can, again.

" Wait, where did he go?" Bailey says and then looks around the lunch room. And so do I.

I see Ace walking up to Sage while he's trying to flirt with the lunch lady to give him more tater tots.

"Ace come back here you can't mess with Sages food, He'll punch you in the fac-" almost like bailey called it, Sage punches Ace right in the face for trying to steal one of his tater tots.

" Sage! Really?! Ace no not Sages face it's his money maker! Okay Nina, I'll be back. No Sage get off of him!" Bailey yells running at the two idiots.

I look around and see flash looking at me in the corner of the room with his arms crossed over his chest.

I can see his muscles because he's not wearing his leather jacket today. He's wearing a dark blue v neck and dark black jeans.

He looks really good. My cheeks turn red as I realize I was checking him out.

I smile at him and carry my lunch tray to the garbage can. I dump it in the garbage out and put the tray on the table thing on top.

I turn around to see a boy with red hair and really green eyes. He's at eye level with me he's actually pretty cute.

"H-hi" the random boy stutters turning red in the cheeks

"Hi. Nice to meet you I'm Nina." I say smiling new friends. Bailey would eat him up alive though. His cheeks turn even redder as he tells me

"My name is Isaac.. you're really pretty are you sin-" Issac starts to ask something but I feel someone pull me into there chest and a familiar intoxicating smell of cinnamon and vanilla floods in my nose.

Flash.

"fuck off." Flashes accent voice says as he wraps his strong arm around my waist as he brings me impossibly closer to his chest.

"O-oh im so- sorry. I'm just gonna- yeah um bye.." Isaac stutters walking away shaking his head. That was painful to witness.

I push his hands away and turn around and look up. Fucking tall ass. Focus Nina! He's a jerk!

"What the fuck?!" I say and give him evil eyes he just shrugs and is about to walk away but I follow him and decide to annoy him because why not.

"I'm flash! And I think I own Nina so no she's not aloud to date. She's not single! I own the school! And I'm so cool! i can act like I'm her dad-" I mock in a really deep voice trying to impersonate flash but get cut off as he throws me over my shoulder and carries me out of the cafeteria.

I try to hit his back but he doesn't even react. I try to look for bailey but he's holding back a grey lunch container of tater tots and running from Sage and Ace.

And other people are just eating. Not even looking our way.

Giant ass. Hulk built ass.

Finally he puts me down in the hallway.

"I fucking hate you-" I start but he interrupts me

"I'm just trying to protect you Nina. So stop." He says leaning against a locker behind him and I stand in front of him.

" that's not your job. So don't. What if I wanted to date him?"i say getting angry with him I go to walk away but he says something that stops me.

" do you?" He asks genuinely and I turn around walking towards him.

" why would it matter to you? You don't even know my last name." I say and he rolls his eyes.

" it's Carson." He says and stops leaning on the locker and walks over to me.

" That doesn't prove anything. Bailey could've-" I start to say but get interrupted.

" you like books, you're favorite color is light purple and blue. You love animals, mostly water animals because how independent they are, And you like to paint." He says and I look at him shocked.

" Bailey doesn't know that does he?" He asks and I shake my head and find myself staring at him.

" I'm an observer that's what I do. I don't read. And I definitely don't get the best grades. But I do know you." He says and walks away shoving past me.

I stare at where he just was completely shocked. Nobody and I mean nobody has ever even asked me one of those questions. So how did he know the answers so perfectly.

" I'm an observer."

His voice rings in my head like an annoying doorbell. I cough as I see people walk past me and I'm just realizing that the bell rang.

___________________________________

I'm like Sage I don't like people touching my food.

I wonder what Neveahs doing...🤔

Flash.. you know our girl Nina well..

I'll write again soon! Love ya!

- V