Chapter 3 " Tension"

CHAPTER 3

*FOOTBALL FEILD AFTER SCHOOL*

FLASHS POV:

I take the new girl out to the feild. Bailey and Ace making kissing noises. Stupid fuckers.

I can tell the guys like her. I don't know why.

She's just another girl.

Sage runs around and pretended like his knee gave out and fell to the ground.

She laughs and I shake my head. I actually had to fight back the smile that was trying to appear on my face.

" This is insane!" She whisper shouts in the air.

"Darling, if you want me to put you down just ask." I say and look back to the field

" I would like to be back on the ground safely." She says confidence.

I put her back on the ground and she bolts. Like I've never seen someone run so fast. I laugh shaking my head and run after her.

She screams and laughs but bailey comes running anyways. Annoying ass.

" what did you do?!" Bailey screams like I fucking killed the girl.

" who are you talking too?" I say and he steps back. Nina stops running and walked back towards us until she was right next to bailey.

"Hey bail!" She says smiling, she's trying to protect Bailey I think. Why?

"Hey princess." Bailey says wrapping his arm around her as she stands infront of him looking at me confused and I go to walk away but stop turning around.

"I was simply showing her what fun is. Since you're so incapable of letting Princess off your little leash you have her on." I say gritted through my teeth.

" oh bullshit." Bailey says and Nina gets out of his arms.

Nina looks a little taken back by my tone but doesn't look away instead she looks directly in my eyes.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Yes we were having fun, so why the hell are you mad?!" She says glaring at me.

I walk up to bailey completely ignoring Ace and Sage telling me to back off and Nina's mumbles. I feel his breathing and I look him up and down.

"If you ever. And I mean ever touch her without her fucking permission your fucking dead. Got it?" I say and I feel his breathing catch in his throat

Bailey knows exactly what I'm talking about. We've fell in love with a girl once before. And let's just say we don't get along when it comes to girls.

History is repeating itself.

"Flash please get out of Baileys face." Nina says shaking her head probably rolling her eyes.

I turn around and Nina pulls my face towards hers and Ace and Sage gasp and 'oohhhh'.

My lip grazing hers and she gulps.

"Well if you're gonna do something now is the time, Princess."I say and smirk as her face turns pink.

Nina doesn't say anything but looks at me challenging, she throws her hand but I catch it before she hits my face and look back into her eyes.

She's already looking at mine and my breath catches in my throat.

We stare into each other's eyes and I swear she's about to lean in as I do but of fucking course. I mean not gonna get out of a kiss.

"buttercup!" One of my annoying football friends voice brings her attention away from me as I stand to my full height and towering hers.

Fucking Ace.

Tension. We have fucking tension. She feels it to. She's breathing heavy and she looks at me in the corner of her eye.

I'm not gonna care about her. She's just another girl. I don't want relationships and I don't want her.
____________________________________

CHAPTER 3!!!

This is a super short chapter for me but I don't really think there's anything else I want to add for now..

The next chapter is going to be interesting to say the least😏

Anyways.. Ace ruined the moment. 😒

Love you all and make sure to vote and comment!!

-V