Chapter 24 Graduation. P2

NINAS POV
GRADUATION DAY

Today is the day. It's graduation.

And I just gave the speech I've been waiting to do my whole life.

I made it guys.

Can you believe it? I did it. A smile takes over my face as I walk down the stairs and behind the stage to get a breather.

" You know you did good Carson." My man's voice says from behind me and my smile grows.

I turn around and he smiles holding out his arms. I walk over to him and jump into his arms.

He holds me tight around the waist as he picks me up off the ground a little and I let out a squeal. He chuckles and puts me down.

" you know you look good in your cap and gown." I say confidently on the outside, as I look him up and down.

On the inside I'm screaming trying not to blush as this man has a black cap and gown that makes him look so.. hot.

" did you just complement me?" He asks with a raised brow and I nod.

" yes I did. Is there a problem?" I ask also raising a brow.

He shakes his head with a smirk. Then he looks at my hat with a eye roll.

He moves my tassel on my hat back to the right.

" It's supposed to be the right." He says and moves back.

" you're worse than the teachers." I say and roll my eyes.

He shakes his head then looks around where we're standing behind the stage. He's probably looking at the old bleachers.

He holds out his hand and I smile taking it.

" walk with me?" He asks and I nod.

We walk to the old bleachers that are basically falling apart.

" you know.. if you wanted a make out spot I think we should go to somewhere a little more intact." I say and suppress my giggle.

He turns around and gives me a wink. Then a smirk.

" oh but how much I would love to kiss you here.. I can't." He says and I look up at him confused.

" you see I used to take girls here..." he says and I let go of his hand and he looks back at me.

" oh so this was your old make out spot." I say not missing the insecureness in my voice and he shakes his head.

I'm a little  jelly

" it was my old sex spot-" he starts and I start laughing.

Okay never mind I'm definitely not jelly

He turns his head and I laugh so hard I almost start crying.

" okay look look I'm sorry!" I say as I see his face. He has a cute pout on it.

" you had sex in dirt and grass. I'm not that jealous of the girls who probably got lice. " I say and start to smile trying not to laugh.

" well-whatever." He says not being able to defend himself and walks away. Then I remember. Why this place was so familiar.

" Flash I wanna show you something." I say and he turns around.

" yeah?" He asks and I nod.

" yeah." I say and he walks up to me and I grab his hand leading him to the trees.