Meeting a future

I made my way back to the house when all of a sudden I was attacked by a tall figure with orange hair ,and at that moment ,all the fear in me built up and I took my dagger and pointed it at his throat ,he then whispered in my ear ,"I finally found you...."and kissed my ear .At that moment I dropped my knife and asked in a loud voice "who the hay are you ??!"he then slowly looked me in the eyes sadly and his mouth quivered "you.....don't know ?" He put forehead on mine and held my hand ."I'm sorry but ...could you tell me ?"I smiled slightly and hugged him softly . "Alright ...."he stood up and held my hand and helped me up ,and as he did he didn't let go of my hand . "Umm..." I held up his hand and he quickly took his hand away and blushed . "Please tell me what and how do you know me ?". He looked at me carefully ,and looked me in the eyes ,"you and me know each other in your near future ....and I..."he then bit his lip ,hesitantly . "What is it ?"i peered into his face ,trying to find out what he was trying to say ."never mind that anyways your in great danger you need to move quickly and find your sister "" wait how do you know ab-" he quickly cut me off . "Please I know your confused ,but you must defeat the darkness ,and no your sister isn't here she's back in my world ,but you must stay here a little longer okay so please bear with this a little longer ."I looked at him in bewilderment,all my thoughts scrambled together and I stared back at my feet ."I would like to ask how you know all this but .....how do I defeat the darkness ?" I looked up at him as he looked at me and handed me a mask for my eyes , the one that almost looked like the one he had on."what's this for ?" He silently stroked my hair ."it's just a gift from me ..."he then ran off and disappeared behind a bright light . For a moment I stared at the mask ,looking at the fabric and all of it ,I gently put it over my eyes and thought to myself "it seems there is more in store for me ..."looking at the house i gradually walked inside .