Getting around

When I woke up white filled my vision . I thought I was heaven , but then I smelled the air ; I was still in the human world . As I sat up I hear a scream and a loud banging noise . I quickly got up and opened the door . When I looked out the door , I saw osaris standing on a table , and Emma swatting the floor with a broom . " what's going on in here ?" I looked at both of them and put my hands on my sides . " oh osaris saw a bug crawl on him and he freaked out ." She smiled and sighed , putting the broom down ." That was not a bug it was a little monstrosity!" He carefully got off the table and dusted himself off . " sorry we woke you , I'm glad you finally got up though, you wouldn't quit mumbling ."
" what was i mumbling about?" She bite her lip quietly for a few minuets before answering ." You kept saying , I'm sorry ..." I thought for a moment.
" I wonder why...." I shook it off and looked at both of them . " well new world , we need to explore and get food . I don't know about you guys but I'm hungry ." I stood up and went to the room and got dressed and put my socks and shoes on. " alright Emma and osaris , I'll go get food , and what about you two?" Emma was the first to speak ." I shall be looking for any magical essence in the world and see if anything is out of place . " she grabbed her bag and flew out the door . " oh I'll be seeing what kind of weaponry they have here , it may be different from the other world . " he then put his shoes on and walked out . As for me , I had shopping to and with the money I had that Emma gave me before she left ; I locked the door and left the house .

For at least a couple of hours I walked around buying groceries , and bought things I thought were interesting , and maybe edible .
When I finished , I went to what they called " a bus stop " and waited for whatever would bring me back to the house .
I put my groceries to the side and took out a small note book writing what was going on and all that , when someone sat next to me . I turned my head to see who it was and I could partially recognize the man . He had Orange hair, and a mask that covered his eyes and he wore a strange uniform . Before long he must have noticed I was looking at him because he turned his head to me , and smiled . " oh umm sorry for staring you look like someone I know..." I quietly looked down at my feet shyly not knowing what else to say. He scooted closer to me chuckling ." My name is speedy." He took my hand and shook it . " what kind of name is that ?" I smiled and giggles lightly . He smiled and adjusted his shirt ." I'll have you know that it's a very fine name ." He chuckled looking at me , as if he knew what was past them.
" well It's a very nice name .." I smiled and strokes my hair . " what's your name ?" I rolled my eyes and say back . " my name is Roset ." He smiled sweetly ." Roset.... That's a nice name with a ring to it ..." He then stood up as a machine came to a stop near us . " you coming ?" He put his hand forward. " oh yes .." I quickly got up and grabbed my bags and jumps in the doors that swung behind me and sat in a seat .

On the way home I talked to that man , smiling and occasionally we asked each other questions about each other and our families .
When it came to my stop , I stood up and grabbed my bags and waves bye to the man I felt was so familiar and yet I still couldn't figure it out .
In the end I just put it off to the side , and focused on the task at hand and ran inside the house .