Stone cold

Waking up , I felt emotionless . I didn't want to do anything, and I only had one mission; to save the ones I care about .....even it meant getting myself hurt.....
I went to the weaponry room and worked in some of the gear like osaris did when he was bored . More memories of my friends filled my head and .....I felt emotionless .
Not long after I was in there i heard the door bell go off . I quickly ran to the door and opened it to see speedy standing there with my favorite flowers in his hand : roses . " hey Roset " he walked in and hugged me tight . " would you like to go somewhere today? I know you maybe sad but , I want to make you feel better ." He smiled and stroked my hair gently . " I would love to ." I smiled as he took my hand in mine .

When We walked out the house, the trees and the sky seemed to be alive , but it didn't seem to make me feel better . Speedy squeezed my hand and pulled me into the forest happily. " where are we going?" I looked around as we walked . " some place special, and don't worry you'll love it . " he kept smiling and dragging me along.

When he stopped , we arrived at a tall oak tree with our initials carved in it. A picnic was set out underneath it , and birds were singing on the tree branch .
" come on Roset." He pulled me to the picnic and sat me down next to him . " oh this is so sweet of you speedy ." He took out my favorite meals and drinks and put some on a plate . " well I thought maybe I could try to do something to make you feel better , and I thought what is more perfect than a picnic to make her day better . " he smiled giving me a glass full of cider . " you know me too well . " I smiled back laying my head on his shoulder . Time seemed to fly by , but even with the picnic and all , I still didn't feel warmer . All that I felt was coolness , but I felt a kindling fire inside . Maybe all this was working .

Around sunset we laid on the grass and looked at the sky . " thank you speedy , this really helped ." I kissed his forehead softly as he blushes deeply. " it's the least I could do." He pulled me close and kissed my lips .
I blushed deeply turning my head away . That evening we fell asleep under neath the stars , holding each other close . We didn't care what would happen , all we cared about was our happiness , and forgetting our sorrows . Even though if it meant that my time was running out............