Battle mind

For the past couple of days we searched and searched for signs of the darkness.
All of our traces would lead to dead ends until we received a strange email from an unknown email.
I opened it as speedy had taught me how , and read it carefully .
Email: the dark is returning .....let there be a dream of the hatred .....making your mind and turn it stone .....may your heart tear in two...and may you find your death...."

I read the email and pondered every word of it . Death...the dark is returning and ....heart in two? None of it made sense to me ,but it was about to. No one saw it coming . Every word the email sent was a curse ,and we were going to endure every bit without escape .

It was a bright sunny day, it seemed so calm to have a nice stroll in the city.
So I walked on about the streets and I noticed a little kitten walking on its own. I couldn't help but help it so I picked it up ,and as soon as I did it scratched my arm and left me . Irritated I went after it ,but it ran fast into a large broken down building.
After chasing it and catching it I realized as soon as I looked up that it was a trap.
I was surrounded by robot soldiers that wore mask the same as the dark did when it was human. "Hello....good to see you decided to join......us..."the darkness crept behind me ,sending shivers down my spine. "I didn't join you, creep!" I spun myself around and kicked The dark back to the wall, only to have the dark catch my foot and throw me to the other side of the room.
I slowly sat up and saw it in my face ." You seem to have a lot of foot work, but you need more practice of other things...." I stood up as quick as I could and faced it keeping my expression stiff. " where is my sister !?!" He chuckled and grabbed my chin . " how about you see for your self ?"
He pulled away and pushes a remote button . "Hello....." I turned my head toward the shadows and saw my what seemed like a human version of my sister ." Terra!"I ran over to her and hugged her. She stayed still and emotionless and flipped me onto the floor .

I couldn't believe what had happened to me that I thought I was dreaming .
I stood up quickly and looked at her . She had a strange look in her eyes, and they looked cold . Stepping forward ,I waved my hand in front of her eyes . "Sis ?" I couldn't believe what I was seeing , and I felt the dream I had the other night was coming true . " hehe....she's not your sister....she's my apprentice now ..."he cracked a smile in his mist . " you...never let me do things on my own ." Several years started to drop from her face as she brought forth a giant blade to my neck. " no please im sorry!" Fear took over my head and I kneeled to the floor clutching my head in pain . " so weak for a hero...." He snapped his fingers , and terra grabbed me by the neck and carried me to a tall cage that was glowing a dark shade.

The only thing I could so was agonize in pain . I could feel my consciousness start to fade , but I did my best to keep myself awake .
Terra dropped me in the cage and locked the door and turned on a button . The next moment I felt an electric shock go threw my bones , and hold my down . I screamed in pain and for help but none came .

I passed out from the torture and saw nothing but darkness for a while .
I thought I was alone . I stood up and saw several statues that were stone .
They were beautifully dressed almost as if they were still moving .
Walking around the shadowy place I came upon a piano that was in the middle of a stage .
No one was there ; it was only silence .
I touched the piano and its silky texture . It kinda felt like the on dad gave mom one year . I sat down on a little stool and pushed a key down .
After I did a music note popped into the air and touched my nose . " Hmm..." I smiled widely and began to play a song that was familiar as the day I heard it as a lullaby . The tune played rhythmically in my head as more notes surrounded me .

I was suddenly interrupted by someone touching me from behind . I turned around quickly and saw who it was .
Speedy stood behind me and played some of the song with me . " you need to wake up ..." He looked at me and touched my hands to make me stop playing . " how can I ?isn't this real? " he stroked my face silently and pinched my cheek ." Wake up my darling , the worlds in danger , wake up for its your time , trust me and know I shall not lie to you..." He sang the words of my lullaby and suddenly I felt the world the world around me waver and crash around me .

I opened my eyes and saw I was surrounded by my friends with speedy holding my hand . " hey there stranger ..." Speedy smiled his face wet with what looked like tears .
" your such a cry baby.... " I sat up quickly and kisses his forehead . " well I wouldn't be one of you wouldn't scare me like that . " he stood up and pulled me to my feet .

" hey where's my sister ?" I looked around and saw no sign of her or the darkness . " it seems she got away . " he sighed heavily and stroked my head . " don't worry we will get her back ." I looked down at myself and felt tears well up in my eyes , but I stopped them in time so no one would see .
" okay we have to go now ! Let's go! " I ran out the building and immediately headed to the woods when a strange voice filled my head . " it's not over ..... We shall meet again when then inside is stone cold....."
I ignored it the best i could and ran to my room and stayed in my room searching for any signs that would help me get closer to what i needed.