some new friends

When I woke up ,I found myself in a low roof building that was high off the ground . I slowly sat my head up and took a better look at my surroundings .

"Look she's finally awake ."" Good ,I thought she'd never wake up." I turned around to see two people behind me . It was Emma the girl I met from the forest ,and a guy I had never known .

"Um, h-hello ,where am I?"I stared at them .
"Oh ,you are at my house ,don't worry your safe here ." he smiles ,and then returns to his plain expression. "The one in the mask ,told me to bring you here ,and it would be alright."Emma came and sat next to me and took some of my hair in her hand ."it seems from using that orb ,you have earned a new assortment of color in your hair ." I looked at the hair she had in her hand .
A streak in my hair had turned green from using the ball Luna gave me . " I didn't know it would do this ...." I sighed and tried to stand up ,when my legs became weak and I fell back into the couch .
" it seems you have not gained all your strength back ,you still have time to go to school tomorrow ,so you'll have plenty of time ." Osaris walked up to me and picked me up ,setting me back onto the couch . " wait ,why am I going to school? I have to go find my sister .!" I quickly tried to move from him and Emma ,only to fall back into the floor .
He sighed and picked me back up ."you need to have more knowledge of the other worlds , and the library in that school is the only place that has the information." He spoke plainly ,reading his own book.
I looked toward Emma searching for at least some guidance . But she only smiled ,and ruffled my hair . "Don't worry I'll be watching ,but I can't go in and neither can osaris ,you will have to go in alone ,and keep that makes on ." I nodded my head as she spoke ,and took a deep breath and stood up ."alright I'll go ,and I'll get the information."