Meeting again

Upon heading home , the sky was suddenly became darker ,which made my head wonder in fear . I calmed my self , when all of a sudden I was pinned to the wall ,and my mask was taken off . " we can't stop bumping into each other ...." The person who pinned me , kissed my ear , giving a familiar touch. It was the same man who I ran into earlier ,with the Orange hair . I looked up at him ,"who are you , you never told me your name ." He brushed my cheek and sighed heavily . " you will know me in due time.." He quietly looked down and hugged me silently . I didn't know what to do at that moment , all I knew to do was to hug him back and that's exactly what I did . " the darkness is still alive ." He whispered in my ear . My eyes widened in surprise and I pulled myself away from him. " how so?! I thought I destroyed him with that magic ball I had !?" He stroked my hair and calmed me down ." You didn't , you only weakened it , and it took human form ." I was so angry with myself and I couldn't believe that I didn't destroy it. " but you must move quickly and get the information soon and when you travel to the next world , you have to bring your friends , and they will help you." . I stared at him and strokes his hair , giving him a surprised look on his face ." I may not know you..." I said quietly, but I feel as if you know me too well, and I felt like if I should do this..." I covered his eyes , and kisses his cheek . He was blushing so much ,that his cheeks were red ." Thank you so much stranger." I took my mask from him and walked to the tree house to where Emma and osaris were , thinking about that man the whole way.