°•~09~•°

                 •[Hear Me Out]•

Y/N got up and took a shower. She allowed the hot water to get rid of all the stress and tension in her muscles. When she got out she wrapped herself in a towel and cleared the mirror from the fog. She examined herself to make sure she had no stress lines or bags under her eyes. She'll make sure to book an appointment for a spa day. It's about time she treat herself to something luxurious.

Y/N got dressed into something more formal this time. She fixed her hair and did light makeup. Y/N went to her room and began looking for her phone. She's sure she had it last night so where could it have gone.

"Dammit. I hope I hadn't left it at work." She sighed and headed downstairs. If she had left it at work at least Jenny would have it, surely she would have it out of everyone, she is a nosey girl. Always want to know something about everything.

Y/N was about to make something to eat until a knock on her door stopped her. She frowned before getting her hopes up into thinking someone from work came to drop off her phone. The knocking continued and she quickly made her way to the door. She opened it and her smile of greeting turned into a straight line when she saw Suna.

He's in a white T, with a red hoodie tied around his waist. Chains dangled from the left side of his cut jean pants and a few rings are on his fingers. Y/N also took in his sleeve of tattoos.

Did he always look this good? She asked herself. "Morning." He says, breaking her out of her stare. Was his voice always that deep? Or is it a morning thing? She thinks.

"Uh, morning." It got silent. Y/N glanced back inside to distract herself for a moment.

"Hmph. Here. You left your phone at the warehouse. I was going to bring it by last night but I got a bit distracted." Y/N glanced down at her phone and reached out for it. Suna moved his hand away before she could take it making her roll her eyes. "You're not gonna let me in? Hm?" He asks tapping his chin with the phone.

"The phone, Suna." He kissed his teeth and handed it to her. He held onto it a bit and she gave him a look making him let go.

"You know in Japan it's rude not to let your guests in."

"I thought this was just a drop off."

"I thought there would have been a load of people texting you. Seems like you have no friends."

"I have a few alright."

"Yeah like Atsumu?" He mumbles rolling his eyes. "He left over four hundred messages asking where you were, if you got home safely and even freaked out and said he was calling the cops if you didn't answer his call when he calls you. And when he did I made it clear that you were with me." He explains. Y/N scoffs.

"Suna you need to stop that. Atsumu is and was just looking out for me. He always has and I'm pretty sure he always will be looking out for me. We're friends."