°•~116.5~•°

•[Sorry Ren]•

"I just can't take it anymore. I want to be free, I want to work and possibly...and possibly fall in love again. Please." Ren begs.

Everyone gave Suna a look. Tendou stared at his phone. He didn't take it off of Y/N and Ren.

He was thinking of her words. Now that he's thought about it, when he and Ren hung out all of the time, Ren would always tell him that things were never the same.

Ren never...he never gave anything up. Tendou thought that maybe it was because he wasn't drunk enough like he'd see Terushima do it but...that wasn't the case at all.

Tendou is just realizing that maybe doing all of those things made Ren think of Terushima more and more. Which made him want to do stuff less and less.

"So he was drilling you!" Tendou says. He smiles, eating another donut. "This is the best ever."

Everyone now looked at him. Tendou calmed down in laughing and he shrugged.

"What?"

"Not the time." Aran finally speaks.

Suna exhales, standing to his feet. He made his way in the middle of the room where Ren is.

Y/N stood in front of Ren, not wanting Suna near him. He gazed at her.

"I'm not going to hit him." She still didn't move. Suna exhales. Ren wiped his eyes and stood to his feet.

"It's fine, Y/N. Thank you."

Y/N nodded and stepped out of the way but stayed close enough in case  Suna wants to raise his hand at Ren.

Suna stood there for a moment, not saying anything.

"You always laughed it off. After this Terushima thing happened...it's the most I've seen you so vulnerable. Or seen you cry."

Suna glanced back at everyone. They're watching him. Wondering what his next moves would be. Then, his eyes land on Kita.

Kita kept his gaze. Suna tore his gaze away, not being able to keep it long. Suna bent down, picking up the yellow folder of the money and handing it out to him.

"I'm learning everyday to not be a shitty person with a shittier personality. But this wasn't me being shitty today." Suna held out the money and Ren glanced down at it.

"You don't have to forgive me. But I do understand and I respect your wishes. I just wanted you to talk to me." He voice lowly.

Ren took the money back and Suna opened his arms. He was jealous. Jealous of Y/N doing all things better than he. But he understands. He's not stupid, just...a jerk.

Ren was confused though. Looking at Suna hold his arms out for a hug was like seeing an alien say hi for the first time.

When he didn't move Suna kissed his teeth and rolled his eyes, starting the hug himself.

"I'm sorry for your loss." He whispers to the boy. "Sorry you felt like this. Sorry for being a jerk of a friend and a leader."

Ren hugged Suna back and cried.

"I'm sorry Ren."

"Nobody ever noticed me." He wailed. Suna rubbed his back as he continued to cry. Y/N smiles faintly. The first time she's seen Suna be there for someone else.

When he's not using them of course. Ren and Suna stayed there for a hot minute before they finally pulled away.

"Feeling better?" Suna asks. Ren nods, smiling faintly. Suna exhales and turn to everyone.