°•~35~•°

•[Section Infiltrate]•

Y/N has Kita on speaker phone as Tendou and Aran awaited for her to speak.

"Kita can you hear me?"

"Loud and clear boss. By the way I did what you told me, Akagi and Yuto are in their position as we speak."

"Good, awesome. Now here's the plan. I need to figure out a way to watch Kozume every step of the way. I need to know what he's doing, where he's going and what he's thinking every step of the way. We have his car, yes, but we can't really do anything with it."

"Burn it." Tendou suggests with a smile. Y/N gave him a look and he shrugged his shoulders.

"You said we can't do anything with it."

"We're not burning it. We're going to bug the car." She says smiling. "Aran, this where you come in. I know you have those little camera things that you place around when there's a race so you'll be able to see and hear when the police is close by."

"Yeah."

"Well I'll need one of them for Kozume's car. We bug the car, give it back to him and then boom, we're in." She explains with excitement.

"What if they search the car?" Kita asks.

"They won't be able to find it." She says in a duh tone.

"Okay and what if they do take the car and then just never use it again under the suspicion that you bugged the car, then what?" Kita explains more thoroughly. Y/N bit her bottom lip, not thinking of that.

"Then we bug the keys. Surely they won't check the keys." She says.

"That's a good idea, very put of the box. However, this is Kozume we're talking about. He's analytical and he will think that something is up if you just hand him his car back with no problems." Kita says.

"Hmm, what kind of car is it?" Aran asks.

"It's a Lexus LS 500 F Sport."

"Holy shit!" The both of them said in unison.

"Wait a fucking minute. I didn't really care as to how you got his car before hence why I didn't ask however now I'm intrigued." Tendou says.

"Same here."

"A fucking Lexus LS. Shit I need to buy better cars to race in look like. Everything is style now. But fuck they cost too much. I don't have money to waste and races are only like a grand or two a race. The hell he found money like that to buy cars like that?" Tendou says.

"It's Kozume. He will forever be in his prime." Aran says with a shrug.

"Are the two of you fan boys?" Kita pipes in.

"Pfft, Kita don't act like you weren't doing the same thing they're doing now when I told you I hit him twice in the face."

"You hit him?!" They said once again.

"I think I'm bouta faint." Tendou says.

"What's the big deal? All of you are overreacting now."

"Overrea-, Y/N. He's Kenma!"

"He could've been Suna for all I care. It's not that big of a deal." She was getting annoyed by this.

"Will you tell us the story of what happened? You being all bruised up and having his car now. That must be an amazing story to tell."

Aran smacked him upside the head smacked him upside the head and Tendou paused. He turned to him and raised his fist to swing.

"Aran apologize for hitting him."