°•~24~•°

•[Failed Plan]•

Faint talking could be heard along with a ringing sound in the background. The blurry sight of people came into Y/N's view as she woke herself up.

She squint, trying to get a depiction of the people around her. At first she was confused and thought it was Suna or the others, but when she saw who was standing at the foot of the bed she's in, her heart sank.

She's glad he was too busy talking with the person standing beside the bed. Y/N glanced at the gun at the back of their waist. She wasted no time pulling it from its place and aiming straight at the boy in front of her.

That boy being Kenma Kozume.

She hadn't known for sure how many people were in the room until everyone else reacted just as quickly as she did. Her hearts pounding and she's in pain. A lot of pain.

She glanced around quickly, noticing everyone in the room is aiming at her. "You wouldn't dare shortcake, you'd be dog food in a second." A guy with a blonde mohawk says. She knows him, Taketora Yamamoto. Ranking three in their group for best fighter.

"Heh, and I wouldn't fucking hesitate to put a bullet through your skull." Y/N knows that voice. That voice belonging to none other than Angel herself. She's the one on the right side of the bed, putting the head of the gun next to Y/N's temple.

Kenma stared at Y/N. The glare she's giving him didn't faze him at all, he could care less about being here in the first place.

"Damn you're fast." Lev chuckles. Y/N looked at him, she's only seen him once on a photo when Suna had been explaining everyone and what they do. She must admit that he's much cuter in person, and would look fuckable in a suit. At least he calmed her nerves a bit since he looks like the only nice one in the room.

"Heh, I don't even know why you're in here, Lev. You always get distracted;  and then things like this happen. You better be glad she didn't shoot you." Taketora states.

"Let me go or I swear I'll kill everyone in this room." Y/N grits.

"Ha! Don't be stupid." Angel shoves her head with the gun, not moving an inch. Y/N have Angel a side glare, wanting to so badly punch the fuck out if her. If only she wasn't wounded she think she would've done so already.

Kenma glanced between the two. Due to what he saw on the train he must say that if Angel and Y/N were to ever get into a fist fight...Y/N would win. But drawing guns, Angel's got a headshot to winner central.

"Disarm." He finally says, putting his phone away.

"Are you sure?" Taketora asks. Kenma said nothing, and made not a single move. He was not one for repeating himself. Taketora gave Y/N one last look before putting his gun away. Lev only crossed his arms since Y/N still has what belongs to him.

"I ain't lowering shit." Angel grits.

"Angel." Kenma warns.

Y/N avert her aim from Kenma to Angel, aiming straight in the abdomen. Her eyes however, hadn't left Kenma's. Now it's girl on girl, and whoever shoots first simply ends up in a body bag.

Lev rose a brow at Y/N's actions before realizing something. However, before he could speak his mind Kenma chimed in.

"Don't make me angry." He calmly states.

Angel kissed her teeth and holstered her weapon, still keeping her eyes on Y/N. Kenma could tell she's scared due to her tight hold on the gun. Y/N placed her aim back to Kenma.

"Can I have that back now?" Lev asks.

Y/N grins upon examining Kenma, completely ignoring Lev's words.