°•~23~•°

[Terushima]

"Fuck yeah. Uh, uh." Terushima says humping the air. A few of them chuckled filing in to the base. "See how I knocked them fuckers out? Bam! Bam!" He says punching air.

"Man that was scary, but fun. And the police? Fuuuuuck. Speed chasing is not my thing." Ren says after him.

"Tell me about it."

"Yeah but, I still feel bad about the innocent people we feared." Yuto pipes in

"Feel, bad?" Satori questions, walking through them. "That is what a gang is all about. To put fear in people and to be feared. Y/N, is a fucking genius!" He says cackling.

"You could say that again." Ren says drunkenly slinging his arm around Aran's shoulder. He was the only one in the possy that decided to get drunk after raiding a bar.

The rest of them went into conversation and waited for Suna and Y/N to get from their positions.

Osamu and Kita were in a corner watching them all celebrate with booze and weed.

"You think all went well on their side?" Osamu asks.

"Don't know." He shrugs. He remembered getting the signal that everyone claimed their positions but Y/N said only to say something when they do. And he just went off of her orders.

"However something's off."

"Yeah...it went smoother than expected."

"Exactly. I thought I would've spotted one of Kenma's goons in the mix but...they really stayed silent." Kita continues. He didn't like that feeling.

"Yeah. Not to mention I still don't know where Atsumu is. Y/N just wouldn't tell me." Osamu mutters. It's been days since he's last seen Atsumu and it feels like he's loosing his mind because of it.

"Probably for the best, but I was a bit upset that he didn't get to participate in this."

"Yeah, it felt different fighting without him by my side."

Kita rest an arm on Osamu's shoulder. "He's fine, when Y/N gets back in sure she'll show you to him. For now, we wait for Y/N and Suna."

Just then Aran stepped over to them. "Yo, where's Y/N and Suna?" He asks upon noticing their disappearance.

Kita shrugs. "Don't know. Guess Suna went to where Y/N is or something. Shibuya train station does have a lot of pedestrians around. Cops could be hot down there as well."

"Man something ain't right." Aran said. "All of us called in except for Y/N. Something's not right." He repeats.

Aran, Kita and Osamu exchanged a look. Kita glanced at the crowd of men, his eyes catching Terushima's before Terushima could look away.

"Maybe we should call them and ask where they are. You guys know how Y/N gets when something is going according to her plans. She can get giddy and distracted." Kita says.

"Yeah."

"I'll call Suna to see if he answers. If she's with him then it's a sigh of relief." Kita says.

"And if she's not?" Aran suggests.

"Then we could only hope for the best." Kita pulled out his phone and dialed Suna's number. Before he could press the call button the door to the building opened up.

He glanced over in that direction to see if Y/N and Suna finally did what they had to do. However, to his dismay and surprise, Suna was the only one walking in.

No sign of Y/N, just him.

Everyone followed Suna with their eyes and quiet down upon seeing him. They said nothing as they watched him. Not even drunk Ren would so much as hiccup in Suna's direction in fear that he'd get punched in the throat.