°•~150~•°

•[I Do]•

Three years later

Kenma looked at the woman he fell in love with. She's standing right in front of him like she has been for the past hour.

Today is the day it's finally happening. The taking of her last name in exchange for his. He's been waiting for years for this moment and it has finally reached him. Peace, has finally reached him.

"And do you, Y/N L/N, take Kenma Kozume to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

She smiles, nodding her head yes. "I do."

"And do you, Kenma Kozume, take Y/N L/N to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"Absolutely."

"You may now, kiss the bride."

Kenma and Y/N shared the kiss of sealment and everyone clapped. They all cheered and took photos.

"No." A voice says. Kenma felt small hands wrap around his leg, causing him to stop the kiss between Y/N. He glanced down, looking at Eimi who's crying.

"Eimi, stop that."

"No!"

Kenma grinned and Barbara, who's Y/N's maid of honor, rushed over to get the little girl.

"Eimi no." She shot Kenma a sorry look and he brushed it off.

"But mom!" She says crying harder. Barbara carried her over to Ushijima to hold who's sitting in the front row.

Eimi and Y/N's daughter were both flower girls to the wedding. They both know Eimi has some sort of liking to Kenma. She'd grow out of it though.

"I think I have competition." Y/N whispers to him. He laughs, giving her another kiss on the lips. Suddenly Kenma felt a solid punch in the lower back.

He glanced back, looking at a three year old with thick red hair glaring at him.

Keitaro. He was the ring boy. Kita, who's one of the groomsmen stifled a laugh. Barbara placed her hand on her hips, looking at the boy.

"Keitaro, apologize to Kozume this instant."

"He made Eimi cry."

"What did I tell you about always hitting people? Come on, over to Ushijima."

Keitaro walked off the line and over to Ushijima who's got a crying Eimi in his hand. He carried them out of the chapel where everyone began to chatter a bit.

"I am so sorry about them. The more they grow the harder they are to control."

"It's fine."

"You think our wedding would be better than this?" Suna whispers to Kita who's standing beside him.

"Stop making things a competition before I let us marry in a barn." They're not even engaged, but Kita said nothing about it. They never spoke about marriage either, so it's a bit of a shocker to hear it from him.

Suna got silent. "Fine."

Ukai stepped up to them, giving Y/N a hug and Kenma a bow. Kenma returned it and held Y/N's hand.

"Well, you finally did it kiddo. I'm proud of you."

"Thanks dad. And I see that Natalie stuck around even after you told her everything."

She glanced at Natalie who's playing with Yuri, Y/N's child. Natalie glanced at them as if she heard them and smiled at Ukai.

"Yeah. She's a devious woman."