°•~39~•°

•[I Won't Lose]•

Kita gave Anna one last kiss on the lips before she opened the door for him to leave.

"I'll call you, luv." She tells him.

"I'll call you when I'm free, luv." He says. She exhaled and closed the door when he stepped to the other side. He knew he just made her sad.

Kita exhaled and checked the time on his phone. It was nearly morning.

"Shit." He cussed. He overdid it with his time. Not only that, Y/N had been calling him. He got a bad feeling when he realized how many missed calls were there though.

She never calls more than once. Kita stopped by his car and decided to call her. He'd have to explain his actions as well, something he never has to do.

It rang, and rang and rang, until finally. She picked up.

"Hel-

She didn't give him time to speak. "Where are you now?" She asks.

"H-heading back to Tendou and the others." He says getting into his car. "I also see that I have a few missed calls from you. Need anything in particular?" He asks a bit hesitantly.

"What? You didn't see it?" She asks.

"Hm? See what?" Now he's serious.

"Tell me you saw the broadcast."

"Broadcast? N-no I was...busy." He mutters.

"Kita, I know that and I do apologize for having called you during your bit of free time, but it was very important. However, since you haven't seen it, that means Suna hasn't either. Go to YouTube, or any news that's on right now and trust me...you'll see what I'm talking about." She quickly explains.

"Wait, what happened? What was broadcasted?"

"I'll know when you find it. But I won't answer your call." She said hanging up the phone.

"Y/N? Y/N?!" Kita exhaled heavily and got out of the car, heading back to Anna's door. He knocked impatiently, and when she opened the door, he stormed past her.

"Is everything alright luv?" She asks looking out of the door to see if anyone was following him. She closed the door and locked it, looking at him as he snatched up her T.V remote.

He didn't answer her. He needed to know what Y/N was talking about. Anna walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Are you alright luv?" She asks again.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just...I have a terrible feeling." He explains as he switched the T.V on and found the first news channel he could think of.

There are two people sitting at a table looking at the T.V as they spoke. Kita turned up the volume and frowned.

"More and more about the notorious gang going by the name of D12. Later tonight there was a bit of an anonymous broadcast on numerous telephones, computers and advertisment buildings in town."

The man informs. Kita took a seat on the chair, paying attention more than ever when he heard 'D12'.

"Now, if you haven't seen it, which I doubt, then you won't be seeing it again."

"What?" Kita asks.

"People are saying all over the internet that they can't find the video anywhere. It just...vanished when it came. However we can provide a bit of information."

There was a pause as a photo of Atsumu popped on screen. He's smiling with a jail clip in his hand.

Anna noticed Kita's shift in demeanor and wrapped her arm around his.