°•~64~•°

•[How Long?]•

Kita pulled up to the warehouse and parked. He and Atsumu got out of his car and they made their way towards the building.

Atsumu couldn't believe it, he's finally out. He wants to cry at this point. He told himself that he couldn't spend another day down there. It was suffocating to say the least.

And if he was going to spend another second down there, he would've killed himself.

Probably. The only thing that actually kept him going was Osamu. And now, the night has finally came.

Kita made sure Atsumu went in first, following after. When Atsumu stepped on the other side of the door, he spotted Osamu almost instantly.

The young boy was pacing back and forth practically talking to himself. The people inside are Ren and Osamu. Everyone else left.

"Bro." Atsumu says grabbing Osamu's attention. Osamu stops and glanced to his left. When he saw Atsumu he couldn't believe it. It felt like a minute dream.

"Atsumu?" Ren says looking up from his phone.

"Fucking hell." Osamu reached Atsumu in seconds and hugged him. The both of them hugged each other tightly as they tried to suppress their tears but it failed.

"I missed your annoying ass so much." Osamu sobs.

Atsumu also broke out in tears. "I miss you too." He sobs. "So much."

Kita clears his throat. At least he's got something done so far. He's honestly glad Kuroo didn't complain about giving Atsumu back. No matter what small price he had to pay in the end. Once Atsumu is back again.

"Atsumu, Osamu. The both of you go home and rest up for the remainder of the week. Ren, go home please."

"O-okay. I didn't want Osamu to be by himself that's all." He admits.

"Alright, but now Atsumu is back so, everyone go home."

Atsumu pulled away from Osamu and looked at Kita.

"Thank you."

"Don't thank me yet. I still have things to do."

"W-where's YN?" Atusmu asks."

"In the hospital. Don't worry, she'll be fine." He informs. He'll make sure of it.

"She's so stubborn. I don't know why she would put herself through that torture." Atsumu balled his fists as he recalled what Kozume did to Y/N.

It also made him remember the things he went through down in Section 8. A terrible experience.

"She was simply willing to fight for you to get you back. That's what a true leader does. However don't worry, like I said before things are being sorted out."

Osamu slung an arm over Atsumu's shoulder, not wanting to be apart from his brother any longer than a second.

"I hope she's okay." Ren states.

Kita gave him a look. "Ren, I'll drop you home. Osamu, Atsumu, take care and enjoy your time together." Kita orders.

They nodded and he watched the two brothers leave side by side in faint excited sobs and sniffles. He's glad that Atsumu's back, even if they didn't win him back like Y/N wanted.

He needs to check on her.

Kita waved Ren to follow him to his car and the boy did. They got in and Kita turned the ignition on. However, he didn't move from the yard as yet.