°•~83~•°

•[Morning Headache]•

Suna moaned audibly, groaning in satisfaction as he finally spilled the piss he'd been forcefully holding in for the past hour and a half.

Kita shook his head in disapproval. They're in an alleyway. Kita glanced back, making sure no one would see.

Kita has been here for the most of Suna's drunken state and no longer knows what to do with the boy. He tried to help, but Suna would only shove him away and insist that he'd find Y/N on his own.

They saw the news and police were hot everywhere. Said that there's a, Police Snatcher, on the loose in the streets of Tokyo.

Suna knew instantly that Y/N had something to do with it. He didn't bat a single eye on disagreeing. Nor did Kita.

And his theory was even more right when she vanished. Suna had been looking for her for the past month. Well...not really looking since Aran wouldn't tell him shit. Not that Aran had the answers himself.

He's just been sulking, and roaming the streets drunk and high as he called out for her. Kita was there for the most part, making sure he got home okay.

Tonight, is another one of those nights.

Suna grinned, closing his eyes as he enjoyed the feeling. A feeling so good it made him hard.

"Kita look!" He shrieks, turning towards the boy as he continued to pee. Kita exhaled heavily; he just wants to sleep. It's five in the morning and they're still yet to touch down at home.

Where it's safe.

"I'm got hard." Suna slurs, giggling as he began to make circles with his pee.

Kita, again shaking his head, walking up to Suna. He avoided Suna's piss fountain and got behind him.

"Okay bud, face the wall."

Suna let's out a long sigh, resting his head on Kita's shoulder as Kita held him upright.

Never in a million years had Kita thought he'd be a standing stool for his friend to take a piss. But that's what friends are for I guess.

Suna exhales, still draining. Kita wanted it to end.

"Fuck that feels good." Suna moans, his brows knitting together. Peeing on hard isn't something he did before and it felt amazing.

"Okay don't...don't say that before people think out of the ordinary if they pass."

Suna grinned, looking up at his friend with drunken eyes.

"Fuck them," He mutters. "It's not like you're touching me. So, who cares?" He taunts lowly. Kita didn't give Suna the time of night.

"Let's get you home."

"Hold on I'm still pissing." Suna groans, looking down at his cock. His intrusive thoughts told him to stroke himself and he did.

"Hell yeah." He whispers to himself. Kita wondered what Suna was talking about but kept to himself. Suna's stroking got a bit quicker and he chuckled, moaning after.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum." He exhales.

Kita froze, then frowned upon hearing that. 

"When I say I have the best seats, this is not what I meant." Mumbled Kita.

Suna leant forward, putting his hand on the wall as he continued to stroke himself.

Suna threw his head back, his breathing getting heavier and his strokes faster.