°•~82~•°

•[Mental Breakdown]•

Kenma was yet again the first to awaken. However, he didn't move. He's warm and still a bit sleepy. But then again they'll have to move soon.

Winter is starting next week and the cold is going to be hitting from every angle.

He sighs, moving his arm from around Y/N's waist to lay on his back. Kenma rubbed his eyes and yawned.

He's stressed out, and is highly desperate. Perhaps he can go to Angel but...but he doesn't want to. Ah whatever, he'll masturbate.

He groaned in annoyance. He has to cum, holding it is making him even worse. Yes he's been edging himself for the past month, and so what about it?

Actually there's a lot about it. He can't exactly...cum...it's complicated, even for him. Like he wants to, he really really wants to but...she stops him from doing so.

She being Y/N of course. Thinking about her got ridiculous for him. He couldn't do it anymore.

"God what the hell is wrong with me?" He wants to, but he just can't.

A minute later he felt Y/N's arms wrapping around his abdomen. Kenma glanced at her, seeing that she's still sleeping.

He didn't move, allowing her to sleep some more. Another thing that she's been doing, sleeping a lot. He found it quite cute and her body needs it anyways.

Then he blushed thinking about it. Again he glanced at her. Kenma began trailing his fingers up and down her arm as he stared at the roof of the tent.

He knows exactly where else they can go. Especially for the winter. He'd give it another two months until things die down before he tells her she can safely venture back on the street.

"I can't believe the things you make me do." He says. "Kuroo instantly knew that it was you...no fooling him." Yeah, Kuroo knows. When Kenma snuck into Section 8 to get something a week after hiding, Kuroo spotted him. Said he saw the news and knew it was Y/N.

Who else could it have been? But if Kuroo wasn't as bright as he is, Kenma would've taken the fall for Y/N.

Kenma didn't answer though and his silence was even more of a confirmation to Kuroo.

"He didn't like that, our relationship is rocky now. We barely talk, we barely hang out, barely see each other." He explains aloud.

"As for Angel she...she acts different. She's finally coming to terms probably." He mutters.

Kenma silenced himself as he thought more. To be honest...he likes this. He shouldn't, but he does. The feeling of just being relaxed almost all of the time was something he missed out on after...after things happen.

A distraction from his thoughts and a help to being who he was before. He was never this stern. Never really serious all the time. He was a very chill person and he always showed his emotions through his actions when it didn't reach his face.

When all things were mainly about racing, laughter and fun.

"It's wrong isn't it?" He whispers.

No, he needs to focus. He needs something to get his brain up and running again. A game, sex, a drive.

A drive.

Yes, a drive would be very nice.

Y/N made a sound and exhale heavily through her nose. She open her eyes, sitting up. Kenma watched her as she did so, his heart racing.

"Maybe it is, but...you've already decided what you wanted to do." She answers.

The faint grogginess in her voice set him off even more.