°•~102~•°

•[It's Love]•

The sheets are over them to block the cold from attacking their skin any further. The sun hit the horizon, bringing a bit of warmth upon them.

Kenma made sure the condom was on right before looking up at her. Now he's got reason to not pull out. It's not because he couldn't do so, it's just that he didn't really want to due to the warmth and how good she made him feel.

But it's like she said, getting pregnant isn't on her agenda.

Kenma slipped himself inside of her, a breathy exhale leaving his mouth. She held him, her lips touching his.

His hips moved to a reasonable pace and they kissed. He loves everything about this.

She's everything he never had and everything he didn't know he wanted. Not until he met her that is.

The moans and low breathing was their music. Kenma also found himself moving slower than he usually goes. More like he's making love to her than just having sex.

The slow and hard thrusts Kenma gave made her body shiver. It's only been a few months too. About three?

Three months of being around her and this is their first date. He loves her, he does, he really really does. But he won't say so. Not now. He'll give it another five months.

It will be too soon to say those words, but for now, he'll make in known through his actions on how much he loves her.

"Ha~you feel so good." He moans. Kenma slammed back inside of her, touching the spot that always sends her overboard.

Her hips arch into him, wanting to feel it again, no matter how painful the pleasure was.

Her nails clawed the back of his neck, making him harder than he already is.

"Right there." She whimpers. Kenma's slow, one strokes turned got rhythmic. Three quick strokes and then a single slowed one. He's teases her in the best way possible.

"Kenma I'm gonna cum." She warns breathlessly. Her walls throb around him, making him exhale another breathy moan.

He never wants to leave and he doesn't have to pull out. Not that he always makes it in time, but he doesn't have to. 

Kenma leant down, biting her neck. Y/N touched his abdomen to shove him back but his pace got quicker for her. To help her reach her release.

"Ah~y-you're hitting it."

"Come on luv...c-cum for me."

Kenma sped up, abusing her sweet spot with his tip. It's all she felt.

Y/N shoved his face back, squirting seconds later. Her brows knotted together and her body shivered. She still felt it too, even if she stopped him.

Y/N came again, laying back as she tried to catch her breath. Kenma kisses her skin, leaving more marks on her body.

"Don't falter now pudding...I'm giving you what you asked for." Kenma grins.

It's going to be a long night.

∆∆∆

Y/N shot out if her sleep, her heart racing and body shaking. She had a terrible dream. One she hadn't had in the past few months.

Kenma woke from his slumber, feeling the sudden cold. When he realized Y/N he instantly pushed his sleep back.

"Are you okay?" He asks softly. Y/N was still shaken up by her dream that she couldn't pull herself to focus on him.