°•~109~•°

•[Tendou]•

Kuroo has been trying to contact Kenma all night. It all went to voicemail. It's strange since Kenma always answers. However, he knows Kenma is probably with Y/N.

Question is, exactly where is she?

"We want to know what the hell is going on with Terushima and Kenma. First Terushima ends up dead and now Kozume is on a foot chase from the law?!"

Kuroo exhales. Problems. Problems he has to deal with for now. Kuroo sighed, glancing at everyone that's gathered around the fountain.

"Yeah, everything seems to be going bad." Hinata states.

"I'm not even sure they're telling the truth about Terushima." Bobata grits, balling his fist.

"Yeah!"

Soon everyone began speaking over each other, shouting and bickering about the possibilities.

Kuroo closed his eyes, taking a deep breath.

"Silence."

They still spoke.

"Who the fuck killed Terushima Kuroo?!"

"We want answers!"

"I'd be damned if it's actually one of them."

"What are you trying to say?"

"I said...silence." Kuroo glared at the crowd, having them fall silent. His stare was enough to let them get the memo.

"Kenma is on the run, watch the news if you want to know why. It's everywhere. As for Terushima and who killed him, that information has already been told."

This is his chance. To get rid of what and who's in his way.

"Oh yeah? How?" Bobata asks.

Kuroo could say that it's Y/N, however, Kenma would be angry at him. For now, he'll checkmate Angel instead. As for Y/N, he'll deal with her himself.

"Angel was the one who did it."

Silence.

"I don't if you noticed but, she was the one who found him and all of a sudden, he ends up missing? Kenma only wanted to protect her, ready to take the fall for it if he had to."

And most of it was true, however, for Y/N. Not for Angel, and this is something Kuroo knows.

"She killed, Terushima."

"Where is she?!"

Kuroo glared at Bobata, making him tense. "We have no idea where she is."

"Bobata wait!"

Oikawa glanced at Kuroo.

"Let him go. Let him breathe. But just so every one of you know...Kenma is only trying his best."

"Something's off." Oikawa said to Iwa. He nods in agreement.

"Maybe we should have a talk with Kuroo."

"No, it's safer to watch from the sidelines."

"Hmm...if you say so. But I feel like we should prepare ourselves for a massive earthquake."

∆∆∆

Y/N pulled up to the square, a section that is rarely used by them, as all of their other ones.

It's an old construction site that's been put on hold for nearly ten years now. An illegal unit to be in but...who cares?

There are three people meeting her here. And three people she needs for this job.