°•~47~•°

•[You're Doing Fine]•

Suna reached the house and was sad to realize that Y/N was not there. He exhaled and went back to his car, taking a seat on the hood of the car.

He needs a smoke break. Suna hopped off and went in. He popped open his glove compartment and took out a joint he'd had stashed away for about two weeks now.

Suna grabbed his phone from his front pocket when it rang and answered it when he saw it was Kita.

"Yo."

"I did what you told me to do. Everything is cleaned, I replaced her carpet and bought her another table. A wooden one this time. I also got rid of the clothes as well. However, are you sure you want to force her out of her apartment?" He asks.

"How am I forcing her? It's for her own good Kita. She killed three people."

"Not by choice." He tells him. We don't know what happened or why it happened but I'm pretty sure she had her reasons. She's not the type to kill someone in cold blood." Kita tells him.

"I know that. I just don't want her there incase the police finds out. Or even a member from District twelve. I just want her to be under my servailance is all. Until we come up with a strategy." He explains.

"Alright, just hollar if you want me to do anything else."

"Yeah."

Kita hung up and Suna exhaled. He lit his joint and began pacing the terrain. He wants to know what happened between she and Terushima that ended up in death.

Suna blew smoke, studying the different houses in the deserted area. He stood there thinking for a while. Think about how he should let things go and focus on what's to come in the future.

Suna exhaled and tossed his joint to the floor, stomping it after.

He knows it's been years ever since Dolly's death, years since she's left him on earth to deal with his problems and years of him being...lost.

"Give up, Suna. Move on. Be better." He states to himself. Suna took his phone from his pocket and called Y/N.

It rang, and rang, and rang, and rang. No answer. He tried again and again and again and she gave no answer. Suna groaned in annoyance.

"Just answer the phone, Y/N. I need to know where you are." Suna decided to try once more and told himself that if she doesn't answer his call he'd just wait for her at the apartment.

Suna placed the phone to his ear and kicked a rock as he made his way over to his car. This time, she did pick up.

"Hello?" He hear her say.

"Y/N thank Jesus. I've been calling you to find out where you are. You can't deal with this alone Y/N. I won't let you do so again."

"Everything is fine, Suna. I've got everything under control, okay. Just trust me." She tells him. Suna shook his head.

"No, Y/N. You sound like you've been crying for hours. Look just tell me where you are and I'll take over from there, how's that?"

"It's already being delt with Suna, just please, give me some time."

Suna breathed heavily. "Okay, okay fine, but I need to tell you something."

"Yes?"

"I told Kita to carry all of your stuff to my house. You'll be staying there with me for a while until we can make sure that everything is balanced. I don't want you home by yourself any longer. Is that alright?"