Chapter 6 - New Guard?!

Hajime opened our cell, carrying a squirming Jyugo by the back of his cloths.

Jyugo: "PUT ME DOWN! THIS IS EMBARRASING! I'M NOT A PUPPY!"

Hajime: "Shut your mouth! Leave this cell again and I will throw you into solitary!"

Uno: "You're home early, dear. How was your day? Ready for dinner? A bath first maybe?"

Rock: "Or should we just head straight to bed?"

Jyugo: "SHUT! UP!"

I laughed. Hajime dropped him and shut our cell door.

Mitsuru: "YOO HOO! Hi, Hajime."

Hajime: "Why are you here?"

Mitsuru: "Why wouldn't I be here?"

Hajime: "What do you want?"

Mitsuru: "There was a little something I wanted to talk to you about. Found out something interesting about the newly hired guard who's coming to be taught. Your. Ways."

Hajime: "Say what? Why wasn't I informed about this?!?! We just had a meeting on new assignments!!"

Mitsuru: "Yep, and I mentioned all of them but yours. If I'd let you know about this too early, it would have spoiled the SURPRISE for you, buddy!"

Hajime: "I'm gonna kill you..."

The five of us got up to the bars.

Nico: "Woah, did I just hear that right? Are we getting a new guard?"

Uno: "It's too bad that all the guards have to be boys, ain't it?"

Jinx: "Yeah... being one of the few girls here gets a little overwhelming sometimes."

Hajime: "You punks stay out of this!"

Mitsuru: "It is going to be a boy! But I think that this rookie might be to your liking anyway. You kiddos play real nice with him, okay?"

We smiled innocently.

Jinx & The Boys: "Okay!"

Hajime: "Stop getting chummy with my inmates... so, who is this rookie you're sending?"

The Boys: "If you send him here alone, we promise not to throw things."

Jinx: "*sigh*"

Mitsuru: "He ought to be showing up any minute now."

Hajime: "Why the hell would you want to keep it a secret from me anyway? Screw this... I hate babysitting these rookies..."

Mitsuru: "Aaand, there he is!"

Hitoshi: "Hiii! Reporting for duty, SIR!"

Hajime: "WWHHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAATTTTT?!?!?!?!?!"

Uno: "Wait a second, don't we know this one?"

Nico: "He does seem familiar..."

Jinx: "You guys can't have forgotten."

Uno & Nico: "......The little brother!"

Mitsuru: "Welcome to building 13, Hitoshi. Right were your big brother works."

Hitoshi: "Thanks again. I really appreciate you bringing me here, Mitsuru."

Hajime growled.

Hitoshi: "I've been assigned to work at building 13. Affective immediately! I'm Officer Sugoroku, but you can call me Hitoshi."

Jinx, Uno, Nico & Rock: "It's good to see you!"

Jyugo: "I was kind of expecting a new character to show..."

Jinx: "Huh?"

Jyugo: "Nothing."

Hajime: "Will you please go home, Hitoshi..."

Hitoshi: "Aww, big brother, you're really bad at jokes."

Hajime: "I don't make jokes!"

Jinx: "I don't think Hajime's happy for his brother."

Jyugo: "You can say that again."