Chapter 38 - Let's Go Home

Jinx: "Where you going, Jyugo?"

Jyugo: "Uhm... I just need to talk to Enki about something. Stay with Tsukumo and Rock, kay?"

I nodded.

Samon: "Ah, that's right. Noriko, did you see that just now?! It was the first time I was able to stop Aniki's technique! I can't use it perfectly yet, but I'm gonna try and settle things with this next one, so please just wait a little longer!"

Enki: "There's no need for that. This is enough. It seems Samon sensed that man's presence as well, Noriko. There's no need for you to push yourself on your own anymore. I've done what I needed to do."

They all stared as Jyugo walked towards them.

Jyugo: "Um... I..."

Enki: "Do you understand what you are?"

Jyugo: "Yeah, I do. But I'm different from him! No matter what form I take, I'll still be me. I won't lose sight of that again."

Enki: "It's true that you do seem different from him. But never forget that he is always close by. If you want to remain as yourself, then you must never show weakness. Do not yield to Elf's desires. Steel yourself."

He smiled.

Jyugo: "Yeah, I got it."

Noriko: "I... I couldn't become like you... Lacking the strength to endure, I represented the people around me and gave up on my beliefs. I don't want you to become like me. I want you to never give up and keep moving forward..."

Jyugo: "Aren't you the one who taught me that? I mean, it's because I heard you that I'm okay. So don't worry."

Rock: "What the hell happened here?"

Tsukumo: "No idea."

Jinx: "A very long story."

Uno: "Ahh, he's really here-! Rock, are you okay now?!"

Nico: "Yamato came for us so we thought you might be here! Is your body okay?!"

Hajime: "Don't run around on your own, damnit!!"

Uno: "More like, it's been forever, huh."

Nico: "Did you bring them here, Tsukumo?"

Tsukumo: "Yes. I wanted to get here a little sooner, but Yamato kept getting lost."

Rock: "Kinda, yeah."

Uno & Nico: "Of course he did."

Jinx: "Uno, Nico!"

Uno & Nico: "Jinx!"

I laughed as they both knelt down and hugged me.

Uno: "I'm so glad you're safe."

Nico: "Me too, we were so worried."

Jinx: "Thanks for trusting me, brothers."

Uno: "By the way, where's Jyugo?"

Jinx: "Oh, over there."

His expression changed and he ran towards him.

Uno: "JYUGOOOO!!"

Jyugo: "Uno? Why are you out he-"

Uno: "MOVE IT!!"

Jyugo: "GAH!"