Chapter 31 - Troublemaking Trio

Jesse Waldock: "NANBAKA MANGA SPOILERS FROM THIS POINT ON! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!"

Kiji cleared out all the dolls with the help of Youriki and Kokoriki. Us inmates could only watch from inside the cell.

Kiji: "There, finally..."

Rokuriki: "What's... going on?"

Jinx: "Huh? Hey, pinkie, your brother's awake."

Kokoriki: "Rokuriki! Wait, what did you call me?"

Rokuriki: "Youriki, Kokoriki? Why am I in a cell?"

Jinx & Inmates: "Welcome to our world."

Youriki: "You were passed out and it wasn't safe for you out here."

They opened the cell and let Rokuriki out.

Kiji: "Right, new plan. I will go up to the surface while you stay down here. You three, WATCH THEM PROPERLY!"

Youriki, Kokoriki & Rokuriki: "Sir!"

Kiji: "And the rest of you, BEHAVE YOURSELVES!"

Jinx & Inmates: "Fiiiine..."

He headed up.

Uno: "Ah man, it ended up like this after all."

Kokoriki: "Of course it did! Inmates go in cells! That's how it works! Don't do anything stupid!"

Uno: "What's with this pink puffball? Exactly who do you think were the ones who saved you?"

Kokoriki: "DON'T CALL ME THAT!! You just went and did whatever you wanted on your own!"

Honey: "You've got some attitude for someone who got used and tossed around by that kappa, you four point bastard."

Kokoriki: "Sh-sh- SHUT UP!! Don't call me by some facial point score!!"

Uno: "Woah, this guy turned nasty the second his superior left."

Jinx: "That's kind of a sucky personality you got there, huh?"

Kokoriki: "You're just a trio of shitty troublemakers, aren't you?!"

Honey, Uno and I smile innocently.

Uno: "Of course not."

Honey: "Look at us."

Jinx: "We're angels."

Kokoriki: "Damn kids..."

Uno: "Still, after everything that happened with the attack charms and the kappa and us destroying the underground, heh, I never expected you to agree to protect us. I don't get it."

Kokoriki: "Yeah well, I never would have looked after you if Kiji hadn't told me to."

Jinx: "Are you always this salty?"

Kokoriki: "Shut it, kid!"

Jinx: "I'm just saying, you could stand to show some appreciation. I mean if it weren't for us, you would have stayed under that charm."

Qi: "She's not wrong. You're lucky to not be dead. Then again, I suppose we all are. Inori and I kept you down here for safe keeping, but I didn't know about the attack charms, so it really is thanks to them you were saved."