9

Carmen's pov:
The second papas car stops back in front of the house my door gets flung open and I get swiftly pulled into uncle emmets chest.
„You worried me sunshine! Don't do that! I thought I am going to get a heart attack!" he rattles off while both Alice and rose look at him with love strucked smiles. Completely in love with their big tough yet Softie like mate.
„I swear I am going to get grey hair if you keep that up." he further on rambles making everyone around him burst out laughing. I however instead of making fun of him or laugh like the others, simply lay my left hand on his cheek and kiss his other one tenderly.
„Sorry for worrying you so much uncle Emmet." I apologize softly. His eyes right away soften at hearing me say that before he kisses my cheek too.
„It's fine carly, just don't do it again." he softly instructs as he looks at the humongous tube of ice cream in my hand. Then he looks towards papa with a wide smirk.
„But I am the one giving in all the time." he tsk at papa making me giggle again.
„Alec bought it for me! He is amazing!" I told him and see alec smiling shyly my way. Seemingly not used to someone being so excited for something he has done for them.
„I guess I need to step up my game then. Can't let anyone take over my spot of spoiling you rotten!" he cheekily says as he scowls towards alec before he smiles. Obviously showing him that he has no hard feelings against him at all.
„Why don't you hand over our niece now too? You have been hogging her up again." rose says and simply takes me out of his arms without even waiting for any reply.
„I will spoon some of your ice cream out on a plate for you in the meantime." papa says already grabbing towards my treat. Before he can grab it thought I tuck it tighter against me. Knowing him he won't allow me to eat it all.
„It's ok baby girl. I will make sure he does give you your promised big ice cream. I think three spoons is enough though, don't you think?" he asks me softly as he holds out his hand softly for me to hand him the big tube.
„That way you will have some ice cream for a few more days. Papa won't take that away from you. It was a gift. Right Edward?" he softly goes on with a raised brow towards his mate. Papa as always agrees with daddy. He never went head on against him, knowing daddy won't give him a chance to win anyway, so he never even tried.
„See, i will put it in the freezer for tomorrow or the day after. Whenever you need another sweet treat." daddy says and I hand over the tube with a wide smile on my lips while papa scowls slightly.
„Too much sugar isn't healthy." he mumbles but stops right away as he sees daddy's scowl directed to him.
„Well, since those two are gone now. Let us say hello to you properly sweetie!" rose says as she kisses my face to make me giggle again as her eyes shine in happiness that I am perfectly fine. By how tense they were as we got here, I know how worried they each must of been about me throughout the day. After some more minutes of just cuddling and talking with my aunts, my mates step closer towards us. Making the two of them stiffen up slightly, seemingly unsure of how they should act around them.
„Our principessa told us how the three of you are planning to go on a shopping trip this weekend. We already explained to her how we would feel better if our guards would follow along. Don't worry they will stay out of sight, it's just so you would have back up if you should need any." Marcus softly says as well as explains to the two of them about their idea. At first my aunts look pissed that they thought they weren't capable to keep me safe, but than Alice simply nodded.
„Of Course. It however will be rather boring for them since we aren't planning on running into any trouble like always, when we have our niece along with us." she says and gets a look from rose that means just be quiet.
„What my mate meant by that is, that we appreciate your concern." rose smoothly says. Surely lying through her teeth. The kings seem to know that as well, still they only smile at her knowingly before they nod their head at them.
„Of Course. You are Part of our mates Family, so we do hope with the guards you can enjoy your time out with her even more since you won't have to think of any threat out there." Aro says to which both my aunts look stunned at. Guess they haven thought about it like that since an honest smile grows on both of their faces.
„That's Great! Thank you again." rose says with a small bow towards them. Both the girls walk me up to the house to retrieve my tread my dads surely have prepared for me by now. Hearing them slightly arguing about putting some cookies on top of it as well for deco makes me giggle. Daddy always spoils me and papa try's to feed me as healthy as possible.
„Strawberries are sweet as well and they are our daughters favorite so I don't think cookies is the way to go." papa says slightly annoyed that daddy wants to feed me even more sugar than the ice cream has already. So since I don't want them to fight, especially not because of me, I walk towards them and hug the both of them.
„Strawberries Sound Great. Lets keep the cookies for another time." I simply say and see both of them smile happily at me. That's just what I love the most about them. No matter if they are fighting or in the middle of a make out session, they always welcome me with open arms and stop whatever to be there for me. That's just what amazing parents do!